It's dynamic and sensitive, but it's best at getting out of your way, and keeping you focused on your work.
Gradiest is a true multi-touch color controller for OS X, compatible with:
- Premiere Pro CC 2017+
- GoPro Studio 2.5.4+
- Red Giant Software's Colorista II/III plugin in After Effects CS6+
It's a three-way color controller that goes way more than three ways:
- 3 pages of Premiere Pro controls
- 4 pages of GoPro Studio controls
- 3 pages of Colorista III controls
- Primaries also work with Colorista Free in AE
And Customizable sensitivity levels for everything.
You can download the Gradiest WiFi Server from the Gradiest website: http://www.actfocused.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Compatibility!
The OSX version of Premiere now supports Gradiest as a control surface for the Lumetri color plugin. Basic, Creative, and Color Wheel corrections are supported. As Premiere continues to improve, we'll keep updating Gradiest to support more adjustments as they become available.
- Fixed a problem that could lead to slow-downs after extended use.
- Updated for iOS versions, and 64-bit builds.
- Fixed a problem where sensitivity changes in preferences weren't applied everywhere they should have been.
Ratings and Reviews
I can't wait...
...to see what the product looks like in a year. For we 3D guys and gals that are always tweaking with a mouse or Wacom, we've been begging for this. Expensive, well to some. But I have hardware controllers laying around my studio and the CHEAPEST was probably $800. This product works....notice the V1 so expect some growing pains and learning curve, but if you're considering this you're probably deep into high end post work and you'll learn to love this product. Don't expect perfection, again V1, but do expect enlightenment.
And I must say the developer is a super guy and passionate about making this thing rock. And no, I don't know him other than correspondence.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.