Allow Grafio to become an extension of your fingertip. Draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and watch Grafio recognize and replace it with a perfectly looking shape for your diagram or schematic. Grafio has been around for 9 years already, polished, efficient and full of features. No hidden subscription costs, no upgrade costs. What you purchased once is yours to use until Grafio is around. Loyal Grafio users have received 3 major upgrades so far, at no additional cost.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections and add text and images. Everything you need for visualizing your idea.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all primitive shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition algorithms.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides thousands of shapes you could easily drag in from the library. You could also insert images from your Camera Roll as shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes could be a way for you to collect your thoughts or you can use this feature for something more creative, like taking an interview or recording your riffs for example.
SIMPLE AND MINIMALISTIC
We developed а non-intrusive interface that will get you straight to the point.
- Video tutorials on Grafio on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert or paste images
• Precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection)
• Label shapes and connections (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even scribbles)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment
• Not enough fonts? Import your favorite ones!
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Precision toolbar for numeric value positioning, rotation and scaling
• Flip, align and distribute shapes with a single tap
• AirPlay and VGA/HDMI output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Record audio notes with each object
• Export videos where your drawing gradually builds, object by object
• AirPrint support
• iCloud and other cloud service support
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Flowcharts and network diagrams
• Any diagram type that has a name: Audit, Block, Cabling, Data Flow, Electrical, Gantt, Sankey, SDL, TQM, UML, Use Case, Venn, Wireframe, Workflow, etc.
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Web Site Maps
• Road Plans
• Road Accident Reconstruction
and many more...
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• AV Connectors
• Azure Services
• Balloons & callouts
• Basic Flowchart
• Basic Shapes
• Electrical symbols
• Gantt Chart
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Hazard & GHS symbols
• JoyPixels (formerly EmojiOne) symbols
• Pneumatic & Hydraulic
• Sankey Diagrams
• UML Diagram
• US Road Signs
• Vintage shapes
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Audit Diagram
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• iOS UI Kit
• Marketing Diagrams
• Maps & Flags
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Venn Diagrams
• Workflow Diagram
Check out http://www.tentouchapps.com/Grafio for more info...
- Video export now outputs all the drawings on the canvas (at last!)
- Handwriting within shapes now stores every scribble in a vector format
- Handwriting in shapes can now be turned off to prevent it from getting in your way when creating multi-layered diagrams
Ratings and Reviews
This should be a 5-star Review
I am thrilled with Grafio. Can’t get enough of it. I do wish they can introduce (and fix) certain features. The fix first: since the recent iOS upgrade I can no longer upload to Dropbox. That’s minor. As for improvements: when creating org charts allow for shape substitutions to boxes. Now you have to delete a box and all connectors resulting in lots of lost time to recreate. Aligning multiple objects at once whether top/bottom, right/left or center would be great. Otherwise love, love, love it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the passionate review and for the suggestions! In fact the last 3 updates were made towards better Dropbox support and we have users reporting that Dropbox finally works as expected. If this is not the case with you, please get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we could get a bit more information about what exactly doesn't work. Shape substitution is a popular feature, we will definitely deliver it in a future update. Alignment and distribution is coming in Grafio 4 soon, there is dedicated toolbar for it. Stay tuned!
Mabye this latest update will cure the problem?
I love this app. Let’s get that straight right up front. I find one consistently bothersome bug though. The way I use the app, I typically push shapes around constantly, tweaking here and there, sometimes for over an hour. Almost always use Apple Pencil. But I also use Apple Keyboard a lot at the same time. I like the precision of moving objects with the arrow keys. But invariably, the arrow keys will stop working sometime during the session. Even with the Apple Pencil, I can’t get the same precision of placement and it becomes frustrating trying to place things just so with either finger or pencil. The workaround I found was to disconnect and reconnect the keyboard to make the arrow keys work again. Oh, and one big wish for future functionality: It would be most awesome if a circle would remain a perfect circle when being resized. I don’t want to lose the ability to make an egg shape out of it, but I do want the option to do both. Actually this would be great for all the shapes, but most especially for circles. Wonderful App!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thorough review! We'd suggest to continue the thread by email on email@example.com as we'll be able to delve into more details. To answer your concerns: keyboard stops working - we have never stumbled into such behavior - can you specify what model this is - the optional iPad Pro keyboard or a standard bluetooth keyboard? Also, when this happens, can you still type into other apps, e.g. in Notes? Uniform scaling - if you pinch with your fingers within the object's boundaries then it is scaled proportionally; BTW there is an internal discussion about proportional scaling - right now the corner scaling handles work in a free form ratio mode, while I believe they should keep the object's aspect ratio; what's your take on that? And the good news is - our major update Grafio 4 contains a precision toolbar that allows placing/scaling objects by using numerical values for ultimate precision.
Great diagram app for a fraction of the cost
Easier to use than Omnigraffle, has plenty of features, and costs a fraction of the price. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that Omnigraffle does, but I found that most of those were for very specific professional needs and most people don’t need them. Grafio does have more features than Lucidchart and is again much cheaper (no subscription compared to $5.99-$8.99/mo for Lucidchart). I use Grafio for creating org charts, diagraming processes both for work and at home, and used it to create a network map when setting up my home network. The library of assets is great and includes assets to meet just about any need. The examples that are included have been great for helping me come up with ideas for my own diagrams. Being able to use the Apple Pencil to create shapes has been a big bonus and I love that I can import my own assets (icons mainly) into Grafio. If you need a feature packed diagraming app that’s easy to use get Grafio!
Developer Response ,
Dear Johnny, thank you so much for the heart-warming review! Should you need something, don't hesitate to get in touch any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 261.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Wireframe $0.99
- Network Diagram $0.99
- BPMN $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.