Grafio turns 10. It's been around for a decade already - polished, efficient and with more features than ever before.
Grafio is not a tool for professionals only. Its low learning curve allows everyone to convey their ideas visually and with ease. Hundreds of thousands use Grafio worldwide, due to its simplicity and affordability.
There are no ongoing subscription costs or upgrade charges. Once you purchase it, you have access to an ongoing number of libraries (shapes and symbols) and a multitude of new features with every update.
Since Grafio was released 10 years ago, there have been 3 major upgrades, including dozens of new object libraries and a fresh new look to the layout.
To begin, simply draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and see what makes drawing with Grafio so easy and fun. Grafio can recognize and replace any of the shapes mentioned with a perfectly looking one for your diagram or schematic, ready to be used over and over.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections, add text labels and images.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all basic shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition magic.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides thousands of shapes that you can easily drag in from the library. In addition, you can embed images from your Camera Roll into shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes can be a way for you to collect your thoughts and include them in the finishing product, or as a reference.
- Video tutorials on Grafio can be found on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition - recognizes hand drawn basic shapes
• Drag & drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert, embed, or paste images
• Precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections
• Label shapes and connections
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even scribbles)
• Change size, color, opacity and other properties of your shapes
• Have a favorite font? Import your font from popular websites
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Change the order of shapes on the canvas
• Precision toolbar for nudging, rotation and resizing
• Flip, align and distribute shapes with a single tap
• AirPlay and video output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Record audio notes with each object
• Export videos with how your design reaches the final product
• iCloud and Files integration
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Flowcharts and network diagrams
• Any diagram type that has a name: ArchiMate, Audit, Block, Cabling, Data Flow, Electrical, Gantt, P&ID, Sankey, SDL, TQM, UML, Use Case, Venn, Wireframe, Workflow, etc.
• Industrial Processes
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Web Site Maps
• Road Plans
• Military operational and tactical plans
and many more...
+++ STENCILS +++
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• AV Connectors
• Azure Services
• Balloons & callouts
• Basic Flowchart
• Basic Shapes
• Electrical symbols
• Gantt Chart
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Hazard & GHS symbols
• JoyPixels (formerly EmojiOne)
• NATO Joint Military Symbology (APP-6)
• Piping & Instrumentation
• Pneumatic & Hydraulic
• Sankey Diagrams
• UML Diagram
• US Road Signs
• Vintage shapes
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Audit Diagram
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• iOS UI Kit
• Marketing Diagrams
• Maps & Flags
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Venn Diagrams
• Workflow Diagram
In times like this there is nothing better to do than #StayHome and expand your creativity with a cool tool like Grafio.
We were thinking of ways to give back and we believe Grafio 4.2 is our way to go. Alongside all the cool new features we're bringing to the loyal Grafio users, we decided to throw in a lot of free icon packs such as P&ID, Military and ArchiMate. To bring some more value to your in-app purchases we just added a ton of European and Asian country maps into the Maps & Flags add-on.
Here's what's new in Grafio 4.2.3:
* Undo/redo functionality restored, big apologies!
* Fix for a potential selection-related crash
* Toolbar buttons are now evenly spaced
Here's what's new in Grafio 4.2.2:
* Yet another, hopefully final fix for the rotation handle crash
Here's what's new in Grafio 4.2.1:
* Potential crash fix related to the new rotation handle
* Fix for a rare crash that would occur when updating a line's arrow. Thanks go to Hans for reporting it promptly.
* Potential crash fix related to the sharing process
* Drag-n-drop from library search results now works reliably
Here's the full list of what's new in Grafio 4.2:
* Grafio toolbar now fully supports all possible screen resolutions and orientations including all split screen modes
* Mode buttons are grouped together and displayed in a more intuitive way
* Useful shortcut buttons are now available on the toolbar: shape recognition, snap, non-pencil rejection
* A setting is provided to disable finger and palm input while drawing with Apple Pencil
* Drawing lines or shapes now produces thicker lines if you press more firmly with the pencil
* Colors are now stored globally retaining user custom colors across documents
* Free style lines now behave exactly as other shapes on the canvas
* Any shape on the canvas can now be filled with color, even unclosed ones
* Huge new icon pack: Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
* New free icon pack: NATO military symbols
* New free icon pack: ArchiMate symbols
* Updated maps icon pack: Detailed Asian and European country maps added
* Shape style popovers no longer behave oddly when selecting other shapes
* Custom font import is back (hopefully forever)
* Free style lines now properly update their arrowheads
* Fixed a potential crash while editing complex text boxes
* Saving PDF to Files now works on all iOS devices
* Rotating shapes with text inside no longer wraps it in an odd manner
* Shape distribution now works properly even when grouped
* Pan mode on iPad now acts properly
* Exporting bitmaps to Telegram is back to normal
* Fix for a rare crash while moving objects with Snapping On
As usual, drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel something's missing or off-base.
If you enjoy using Grafio, spare a minute to submit a review or a rating. These little things help us thrive and keep bringing more free updates.
Big thanks to Jon Edlund for contributing to the description!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mabye this latest update will cure the problem?
I love this app. Let’s get that straight right up front. I find one consistently bothersome bug though. The way I use the app, I typically push shapes around constantly, tweaking here and there, sometimes for over an hour. Almost always use Apple Pencil. But I also use Apple Keyboard a lot at the same time. I like the precision of moving objects with the arrow keys. But invariably, the arrow keys will stop working sometime during the session. Even with the Apple Pencil, I can’t get the same precision of placement and it becomes frustrating trying to place things just so with either finger or pencil. The workaround I found was to disconnect and reconnect the keyboard to make the arrow keys work again. Oh, and one big wish for future functionality: It would be most awesome if a circle would remain a perfect circle when being resized. I don’t want to lose the ability to make an egg shape out of it, but I do want the option to do both. Actually this would be great for all the shapes, but most especially for circles. Wonderful App!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the thorough review! We'd suggest to continue the thread by email on email@example.com as we'll be able to delve into more details. To answer your concerns: keyboard stops working - we have never stumbled into such behavior - can you specify what model this is - the optional iPad Pro keyboard or a standard bluetooth keyboard? Also, when this happens, can you still type into other apps, e.g. in Notes? Uniform scaling - if you pinch with your fingers within the object's boundaries then it is scaled proportionally; BTW there is an internal discussion about proportional scaling - right now the corner scaling handles work in a free form ratio mode, while I believe they should keep the object's aspect ratio; what's your take on that? And the good news is - our major update Grafio 4 contains a precision toolbar that allows placing/scaling objects by using numerical values for ultimate precision.
Great diagram app for a fraction of the cost
Easier to use than Omnigraffle, has plenty of features, and costs a fraction of the price. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that Omnigraffle does, but I found that most of those were for very specific professional needs and most people don’t need them. Grafio does have more features than Lucidchart and is again much cheaper (no subscription compared to $5.99-$8.99/mo for Lucidchart). I use Grafio for creating org charts, diagraming processes both for work and at home, and used it to create a network map when setting up my home network. The library of assets is great and includes assets to meet just about any need. The examples that are included have been great for helping me come up with ideas for my own diagrams. Being able to use the Apple Pencil to create shapes has been a big bonus and I love that I can import my own assets (icons mainly) into Grafio. If you need a feature packed diagraming app that’s easy to use get Grafio!
Developer Response ,
Dear Johnny, thank you so much for the heart-warming review! Should you need something, don't hesitate to get in touch any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to like it
In using a t I just couldn’t get anything done several time it closed itself or a action would keep going stand Nottingham stop. Resizing an object and it just kept getting longer long after I stopped right off the page. I delete it make a new one and it resizes itself in the same way and I Unis off the page. Adding an arrow a simple action is cumbersome. You draw Aline it figures that out and it makes it nice and straight for you but then you have to go get the arrow head ....then resize....then try to get it to snap to where you want it. It wouldn’t snap to even the the setting was set to do so. So I end up moving it with the x y pull down after going the wrong way almost every time I look up and realize it took me ten min to put that arrow there ...
Nope I’m ask for my money back this is not for me
Developer Response ,
A connection fix is being completed right now and submitted to the App Store. This will be version 4.0.2. It will allow you to draw connections flawlessly. If you experience some issues with scaling, please send us some more details by email and we will be happy to test and fix: email@example.com
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 281.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Wireframe $0.99
- Network Diagram $0.99
- BPMN $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.