Grailed is a curated peer-to-peer marketplace for new and lightly worn luxury menswear.
** Discover fire pieces at affordable prices
** Easily sell your clothing to other fashion enthusiasts and fund your next Grail
** Shop hard to find items from brands like Supreme, Rick Owens, Raf Simons, Saint Laurent, Jordan and Gucci.
Our curated feed helps you browse the latest in mens fashion and streetwear. Each piece is sourced directly from the closets of like-minded fashion-conscious individuals. Not only is our catalog highly curated, but since every item is secondhand our prices are unbeatable. It’s the single best way to build your wardrobe with high-quality, stylish pieces.
Other key features:
• In-depth articles about influential and up-and-coming designers
• Filtered lists to help you shop the latest trends
• Weekly drops giving users a first come, first served opportunity at owning a piece of clothing history
• GQ - “If you've got a hardcore menswear fan in your life then chances are he uses Grailed.”
• Esquire - “For those unfamiliar with Grailed, it's basically become the marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear, and runway pieces.”
• Hypebeast - "Grailed has already cemented itself as a definitive marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear and runway pieces."
• Racked - "Grailed's clean design and simple functionality make the experience about the product in a way that's inclusive and not intimidating."
• HighSnobiety - "Now you can unload items or re-up on your fashion must-haves, all directly and more conveniently from your phone or tablet.”
• Complex - " Grailed has made good on their quest to become the best men's marketplace on the Internet.”
• Quartz - “Grailed represents a new way that many young men are discovering and interacting with clothes.”
- Added search functionality to the designer screen
- Improved browsing by category
- Improved VoiceOver functionality on more screens
- Tons of bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, made me great money and great clothes
I've had this app for 2 years now and it's honestly one of the best places to buy and sell. decent time where your items can sell, and negotiating is always great when buying and selling to reach a middle ground. Great curation of pieces from vintage rare pieces to the latest hyped items. And the Grailed created; articles are always enjoyable and informative. As well as great way to educate yourself on the menswear/ streetwear scene. It has its flaws such as glitches in the interface or the like/ save system but it's always quickly resolved. And apps like these always have their issues of people trying to buy (lowballs, procrastinators, scammers) but it's handled very well by the app admins. The community is also great, comments have become a personal favorite to read, helpful people, and humor at times as well (if you know you know). So overall this app is a great buy/ sell app for me when it comes to rare/ hard to acquire pieces as well as a good way to come up with quick cash. 👌
Should’ve quit when I was ahead
I used Grailed a few times in the past year to purchase t-shirts and other small pieces and was always pretty satisfied. My most recent purchase was a Maharishi jacket that I continued to ask the seller for tracking information on, until, months later and after several lies and excuses I discovered was still at their house and hadn’t been shipped because they were waiting to mend a hole in it. I canceled my order as none of this was part of my original expectation for the product (the hole was not listed in the description) and left a negative review because the seller had behaved in an unprofessional fashion. The seller then responded to me by insisting that I take down my negative review before they would refund me. I took a screenshot of this message and sent it to Grailed with a detailed explanation of my complaint. I never heard back from anyone at Grailed regarding this. A few days later, I DID get a refund notification from PayPal, however today I was informed that the refund was not completed. I still don’t have my product, I don’t have my money, and nobody at Grailed has spoken to me regarding this issue. If you’re looking for quality streetwear and want a hassle free experience with fast shipping it’s probably safer to stick with StockX or End Clothing.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're really sorry to hear about this. All transactions are protected with buyer and seller protection. Please ping us your case number and we'll be happy to take another look. Best, Grailed Team
Eh. “Waiting for review to be deleted”
Posted 3x now. First being on April 18th and the comment was removed
Don’t delete or edit my review, as I will make every effort to document how many times grailed and the devs try to silence my opinions. Total charge ends up being the same as StockX prices more often than not. Made numerous attempts to complain about the very transparent fraud Yeezy products on the website, devs don’t care. Crazymouseclothing is the fraudulent seller along with others. BE AWARE OF BUYING FROM HONG KONG (HK). That’s where all of the fraudulent sellers are coming from aka dhgate and alibaba, while the products are replicas, I’m not on grailed for a replica calabasas season 6 sock pack, I want the real thing. Claims are backed and credited from my purchase of items from dhgate that I buy to make sure I’m not getting counterfeit products, all of which are starting to be posted on grailed. Devs don’t care, I’ve sent them the images of the fake products and over and over again I’ve asked them to check. Grailed is willingly keeping FAKE AND FRAUDULENT PRODUCTS for sale on the website, be very wary.
And again, another two sellers, not with a combined total of at least 400 items, are being sold fake and not being refunded even though seller got banned. There is zero QC and the banned sellers just make new accounts
Developer Response ,
Hi there, so sorry to hear about this. We stand by our money-back guarantee and will help you get a full refund for your purchase if we are able to find proof of inauthenticity. Have you emailed firstname.lastname@example.org about this purchase? If so, please respond with your email address and we'll take another look. Best, Grailed Team
- Grailed, Inc
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Grailed, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.