A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition.
Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so we need them to understand. This app helps you with just that.
• Over 26 topics.
• Over 750 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Pie chart and bar chart keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Cool sound effects. (You can turn them off if desired.)
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
Updated data and code to work with latest iOS version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need Huge Improvement
Please improve the following:
the explanation goes to correct answer only. If your answer is wrong you wonder why it is wrong because it has no explanation for that. The incorrect answer should be explained too, in order the user to understand it -- to say why this is wrong.
2. Enable view answered test at Home Button.
After all, if you got them correct, you cannot view those answers anymore...you can see it at once during counter check only but if you wish to see them again in the future for reference, there's no way to do that...meaning you cannot review the rules or explanation how you got them correctly. If you tap home button to see the correct answer it is not available and you have to retake the test back to zero, it's too bad.
3. Also the result in "Pie" chart the green pie meant for correct answer and the red pie is only viewable to correct them. It should allow both green and red pies to tap view (in addition to view them on home button. Because it is always good to see your progress how you got them correctly! Or not got them correctly.
These comments must apply to all products because they are all same function.
Looking forward for immediate action
This app was exactly what I was looking for. I am hook on this app, not only it loads a very useful information but so educational. Now it became very easy to learn about phrasal verbs, thanks for creating a great app.
Comes in handy!!!
I m a high school teacher and you'd be surprised when you might need quick access to this type of info! Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so it is very important to study them to improve our communications as well writing skills. It gives you multiple choice which is real challenging. This application is very educational and definitely worth the money I paid for it.
- Webrich Software Limited
- 30.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2017 Webrich Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.