An interesting twist on clock face patience!
Build the clock face up by suit until the correct hours show! Re-arrange the tableaux in descending order to dig out the hour-cards and use the 'Thirteenth' hour to store a card if you get stuck! Once you get the hang of it, try taking on Expert mode with lots of hidden cards!
Challenge your friends to beat your highscores, or just keep them to yourself and use the extensive statistics to keep track of your best games of Grandfather Clock Solitaire. With clear and simple casino style graphics, customisable cards, a full tutorial for absolute beginners we hope you will agree that this is the best version of this popular card game to be found.
- 3 Difficulty levels to suit beginners to experts
- Full tutorial to introduce you to the game gently
- Regular or reversed card layouts for left or right handed play!
- Customise the look of your cards, even how scruffy the dealing is!
- Extensive statistics to track your improving skills
- Simple & intuitive user interface, designed for young and old
- Share your scores with your friends with Game Center leaderboards
- Can you earn all the achievements?
The Crystal Solitaire series of games have been some of the top online solitaire games on many sites, so we have redesigned them for a whole new generation of devices so you can carry on playing your favourite solitaire game wherever you may be!
- iOS 9 crash fix
- Higher resolution cards
- You can now listen to your own music while playing the game
- General maintenance and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice version of Grandfather clock solitaire
Fun game with good graphics. If you like gf solitaire you will like this version. However, the game is not keeping track of my game statistics, so that is why I only gave it 3 stars.
- Crystal Squid Limited
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-18 Crystal Squid Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.