Grandstream Wave Lite is a FREE softphone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any iOS device (version 8.0+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their IP PBX (such as Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave Lite also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave Lite, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports Video, Hardware encode/decode, up to 720P
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires iOS 8.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
1.Modify application name;
Ratings and Reviews
Video call camera
On ios when making video calls people need to accept the call then turn on the camera. On all other apps like facetime or whatsapp when you make video call and person accept it, the camera automatically get activated. Please solve this
App Doesn’t Run in Background Properly
When I’m connected to a Grandstream UCM, and my phone network changes (from WiFi to cellular or vice versa), sometimes the app automatically reconnects. Many times it does not. My phone has been connected to my company’s WiFi, connected, and when I walk outside, I get disconnected and reconnected notifications like it’s supposed to. The app, however, never seems to reconnect when I get home, and as a result, gets stuck in a disconnected state and I have to reconnect the following morning when I realize I’m not getting any calls because my phone hasn’t reconnected automatically.
Contacted GS support regarding this, and they told me to check the Background App Refresh setting (already on). Beyond that, they stated they tested on their end, and found no issue, pointing me to a StackOverflow article discussing how iOS apps behave in the background.
So Power Hungry
I used to love this app when I first got it. Now I feel like a recent update has made this just about unusable. It used 68% of my battery in the last 24 hours and I probably only actually used it 3 times yesterday. Most of that time was the background refresh. It should not take THAT much battery to remain connected in the background.
Developers: if you can’t fix the battery drain, at least provide us with the ability to set hours that it will refresh in the background and crush our battery. I shouldn’t lose 60% battery overnight and wake up with a dead phone just because my phone’s not plugged in.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Grandstream Networks, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.