Grandstream Wave Lite is a FREE softphone application which allows users to make and receive voice/video calls through their business or residential SIP accounts on any iOS device (version 8.0+) from anywhere in the world, via either cellular data or WiFi. This application supports integration of up to 6 SIP accounts, 6-way voice conferencing, and allows users to monitor their IP PBX (such as Grandstream's UCM6100 series IP PBX & UCM6510 IP PBX) while utilizing speed dial with up to 24 virtual BLF keys. Grandstream Wave Lite also supports advanced SIP telephony features including call transfer, LDAP phonebook integration and more. With Grandstream Wave Lite, business and residential users always have access to their SIP lines and can easily keep in touch with business or personal contacts without using expensive cellular data plans.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports Video, Hardware encode/decode, up to 720P
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC and Opus codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires iOS 8.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, and Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
1.Modify application name;
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app. It is a very handy app to have within my business that allows me to have an mobile device to walk around my Ace Hardware. I would just really like to see a few updates/ upgrade to the app please. 1. Add the ability to have a favorites list added to that app very similar to the One built into ISO 14. 2. I would also like the ability to not have all my contacts on my cell phone be visible within the app. I use this app for work purposes only and I want to keep work and personal separate. 3. Also would like the app to have the ability to add groups so I could group my contacts that I use within my business for calling different associates in different departments.
Thanks please get in contact with me if want more information.
Video call camera
On ios when making video calls people need to accept the call then turn on the camera. On all other apps like facetime or whatsapp when you make video call and person accept it, the camera automatically get activated. Please solve this
App Doesn’t Run in Background Properly
When I’m connected to a Grandstream UCM, and my phone network changes (from WiFi to cellular or vice versa), sometimes the app automatically reconnects. Many times it does not. My phone has been connected to my company’s WiFi, connected, and when I walk outside, I get disconnected and reconnected notifications like it’s supposed to. The app, however, never seems to reconnect when I get home, and as a result, gets stuck in a disconnected state and I have to reconnect the following morning when I realize I’m not getting any calls because my phone hasn’t reconnected automatically.
Contacted GS support regarding this, and they told me to check the Background App Refresh setting (already on). Beyond that, they stated they tested on their end, and found no issue, pointing me to a StackOverflow article discussing how iOS apps behave in the background.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- 54.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Grandstream Networks, Inc