Graph IDE™ CE (Cloud Enabled) is the same preeminent tool for data visualization and analysis as Graph IDE (also available on the App Store), except cloud login is required. Cloud accounts are automatically made and are free for student use and economical for commercial use.
Once logged in, you can save documents on your iPad and iPhone and keep all your data local to your device. When you desire then you can also save those documents to the cloud and login via a web browser to work with your documents and data using the same interface anywhere in the world. In this way your data and documents are seamlessly available in many different ways. Hence, you can have both local control and when desired global access which is the best of both worlds. The standalone version is also available on the App Store and does not require login. Thus, you can use this preeminent tool at an economical price with all your device's local processing, use it via a web browser and use it as a standalone iPad/iPhone-dedicated tool for one fixed price without login.
The Cloud Enabled edition includes most features of the Graph IDE standalone edition. See Graph IDE on the App Store and also the online manual at www.vvidget.com for a complete description. Unlike other scientific tools, Graph IDE is developed with the latest and best iOS-specific API without any emulation or cross-platform technology. That means you get the best experience possible and because of its unique design gain access to many other features and ways of working.
Your data remains on your device and hence is as secure as your device is. When you desire then your data can be transmitted to the cloud via industry standard TLS 1.3 encryption. Optionally, you can setup a local cloud service (contact email@example.com for details) and transmit using your existing LAN or VPN. In the case of an already secured network, documents and data can be transmitted using highly optimized built-in network communication without the typical overhead of SOA web-based services.
Graph IDE (and CE) is a professional tool with many extended features. It is designed for casual use to corporate graphic artist and data analysis and visualization. Hence, many of the feature are very accessible but many other features require specialized knowledge. For corporate training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to maintain Graph IDE CE as the preeminent tool for data visualization and analysis the following improvements have been made:
• Spreadsheet touch and keyboard interaction has been improved. There were many edge cases that could potentially be typical user interactions that could cause the onboard keyboard to not dismiss well without an additional touch in a different location. This new version now dismisses the keyboard on many additional (comprehensive) touch locations and also brings forward the keyboard more reliably.
• When the spreadsheet is activated and related representations (Pie, Bar, Line, etc. Chart) are touched to bring forward the data selector then the keyboard does not require the spreadsheet keyboard accessory. During that interaction when the spreadsheet is touched then the keyboard transitions to have the spreadsheet accessory. That interaction and transitioning between keyboard states including dismiss, forwarding and accessory transitioning has been comprehensively improved.
• The Printing (PDF generation) features have been significantly improved. For example, Graph IDE CE can paginate a view by tiles but also loads separate pages of a document on demand. This version can optionally load and print all pages within a Graph IDE CE document thus serializing the document pages, and view tiles, into a single PDF document.
• The user interface and also data visualization has been optimized further and is faster than ever. Each iteration of Graph IDE CE incorporates incremental code improvements. Since Graph IDE CE directly uses the native graphics API in iOS it can directly take advantage of GPU improvements thus making code improvements the only means of optimization.
• Several feature deficiencies are fixed. For example, when a graphic (such as a chart or artwork) from a palette was drag and dropped then the cursor information would present. This is a non-sequitur in a touch environment that is a nuisance. This behavior is now not present.
• Our efforts are to reduce bugs to zero. One critical bug was detected and fixed; it was encountered while using spreadsheets, activating the event qualifier, deactivating it and then performing a lengthy sequence of additional user interface operations. Critical bugs are very important to fix and if you encounter a critical bug, or non-critical bug, then please report it to email@example.com.
While using Graph IDE CE please keep in mind that your satisfaction is paramount which means that existing features need to be exceptional while new features demonstrate continual progress to better data visualization and analysis tools for the entire community.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 23.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 1991-2023, VVIMAGING, INC. (dba: VVI®)