Graphic is a powerful full-featured vector drawing and illustration application right in your pocket.
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the desktop with Graphic for Mac, or on the go with Graphic for iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or exported to other applications.
- Import SVG, PDF, and Photoshop PSD files.
- Export designs as SVG, PDF, PNG, PSD, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF files.
Photoshop PSD Import/Export
- Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
- Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
- Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, inner shadows, glows, etc.
- Export designs as layered PSD files.
Professional Drawing Tools
- Full-featured Bezier Pen tool for creating custom shapes.
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching.
- Essential set of shape creation tools.
- Boolean path combinations.
- Path multi-point selection and editing.
- Join, connect, and disconnect paths.
- Rotate, Scale, and Shear transform tools.
- Compound Paths.
- Convert Anchors tool.
- Eraser tool.
- Scissor tool.
- Dimensioning tool.
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and effects to any object.
- Apply inner shadows, drop shadows, and glow effects to objects.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes, and effects using drag and drop.
- 24 vibrant blend modes, including Multiply, Overlay, Linear Burn, Vivid Light, etc.
- Set blend modes for layers, shapes, fills, strokes, shadows, and glow effects.
Many other powerful features, including:
- Shape Libraries.
- Appearance Styles.
- Text on Path.
- Multi-style Text.
- Layers and Groups.
- Smart Alignment Guides.
- Labels and Dimensioning.
- Canvas Scale, Rulers, and Units (mm, cm, inches)
- Canvas Styles.
- Snap to Grid / Snap to Point.
- Align and Distribute objects.
- Duplicate and Transform.
- Linear, Radial, and Angle gradients.
- Image masking.
- Convert Text to Paths.
- Inner and Outer Strokes.
- Outline Stroke.
- RGB, HSB, and Hex Color Pickers.
- Import PDF files and annotations.
- Export as vector-based PDF and SVG files.
- Fast rendering of very complex projects.
- Multi-threaded drawing ensures lag-free scrolling and zooming.
- Optimized for iOS 12
- Support for the new iPhone XS Max screen size
- Improvements to PSD export
Ratings and Reviews
A good start on letting me design anywhere!
Most of my frequently used tools from the iPad version are here, so that's great. The one big thing missing for me right now is stylus support. While Apple Pencil doesn't work on the iPhone, the Wacom Intuos Creative stylus does. I actually carry both of these all the time so that I can switch seamlessly between my computer, my iPad, and my iPhone when using Sketchbook Pro (another fine Autodesk product!), so I would LOVE to be able to extend that workflow to Graphic.
While pressure sensitivity is a less critical function for me in a program like Graphic, the stylus is a great help in being accurate on a small screen. So, I would love to see at least some support for it in the next release!
I have been using this app since it first appeared in the App Store as iDraw. It has really powerful vector drawing tools and great layering capabilities. I have used it for everything from textbook illustrations, poster graphics, and as a drafting program for manufacturing 2-D mechanical parts. I use this more than any other graphics app, and I really appreciate being able to switch seamlessly between the iOS version and the OSX version.
Yesterday I had my first technical problem in many years of use, and I wrote to the support email address. I had a response in under an hour, with a helpful description of an effective workaround, and a promise that they were working on the problem for a future update.
This is an awesome piece of software, with great customer support!
Absolutely awesome app!
I have been using Graphic since the days when it was still cold iDraw. It is an absolutely wonderful tool, and I have done countless designs with it. It would not be a far-fetched statement to say that it is one of the best vector drawing apps in the Apple Store. Sadly, many apps consider graphic design adding text to pictures. Most of the apps out there pathetic or cost way too much. This app is worth far more than what you will pay for it.
That being said, please add the ability to install fonts for use within the app. This functionality is possible, proven by the app Phonto. It is imperative to my progression with my graphic design, that I have this ability.
Regardless, this app is the most used app on my phone. (I currently have 350 apps on my phone.)
The developer, Picta, Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Picta, Inc
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Picta Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.