A full-featured graphing calculator: Graph and investigate functions, solve equations, work with statistics, distributions, matrices and much more.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED THIS APP
1. Keyboard and command syntax similar to physical graphing calculators -> No need to learn a new calculator.
2. Powerful emulator like Wabbitemu Calculator -> No more waiting to graph functions compared to slow physical handhelds.
3. Enter fractions, equations or functions in the same way as you would write them on paper.
4. Never forget your calculator at home! It's always ready on your iPhone & iPad, and it weighs nothing.
5. High-resolution graphs
FULL GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Graph more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Add Lines, Horizontals, Verticals, and Tangents to the graph
• Use your finger or the arrow keys to trace the coordinates of your functions
• Calculate the Zero, Minimum, Maximum, Intersection, and Derivative
• Find integrals and color the area under the function
• Set the X and Y coordinates of the graphing window; zoom in and out with your fingers
ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
• Enter calculations in natural textbook format
• Includes all basic arithmetic (+, -, x, ÷, ^, ², √, π, …)
• Use advanced functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, ...
• Scroll your calculation history and modify existing calculations with one tab
• Store and recall variables
• Quadratic Equation Solver
• Work with matrices the easy way -> store them or enter them directly on the calculator interface
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon Form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
STATISTICS AND LISTS
• Use lists for all basic and trigonometric operations
• Enter lists using the Statistics List Editor or use curly brackets on the main screen
• Perform 1- and 2- Variable Stats
• Investigate your lists: min, max, mean, median, sum, product, standard deviation, and variance.
• Do regressions with best-fit lines: LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg
• Work with distributions: Normal, Poisson and Binomial
TUTORIAL AND CATALOG
• Easy to understand tutorial to get started
• Full Catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
• Tab on highlighted math terms to read on point definitions
PERFECT FOR HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE STUDENTS
• Recommended by teachers to use in math classes
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2
• Pre-Calculus, Calculus
• Permitted on SAT/ ACT/ AP (your phone might not be permitted, but you can use the app for homework and borrow an actual calculator from your school for the test)
++ New Share Feature
+ Share Y= functions, equations, matrices and lists with your friends.
+ Now you can send them a link via any messenger and they will be able to paste it into the app and use it for calculations.
+ For sharing, click on an expression in Home menu or use the share button (top right corner).
In this huge update, we have a lot of new calculator functions for you:
++ Regressions are now available in Stats > Calc menu:
++ Distr menu is now available with the following distributions:
++We added several new functions to Math menu:
+ 1-Variable Stats
+ 2-Variable Stats
+ Use statistical variables from the Vars menu.
+ List functions: cumSum(, mean(, median(, sum(, prod(, stdDev( and variance(
Ratings and Reviews
When I first downloaded this app it was just like my TI-84 which I liked because I was already used to the button layout, but now things have changed with the recent updates. For example, when I want to enter a fraction, I used to be able to click math, right,up, then enter (D:n/d) but in the app it’s different which is annoying because I already have that muscle memorized.
Also, one of the huge downsides is the lack of iPad integration. Especially since the page on the App Store only shows the app being used on an iPad, which makes one believe that this is tailored for the iPad. Sadly, that isn’t the case. I would really like to see landscape viewing as well as multitasking features (side by side viewing).
Last thing, can I change the x values when pressing 2nd graph. I know on the TI-84 you can change this by pressing the + sign.
DO NOT GET, NOT WORTH EVEN A PENNY
I am currently a college student, and bought this app when I was heading to class and realized I left my actual TI-84 at home. I went to use the stat menu to access some key functions for my statistics class, and it told me the it was still under development. Why did they release an app for over 3$ if it’s not even complete?? Well, Texas Instruments holds a monopoly on graphing calculator and took down the previous completely working graphing calculator apps so you are forced to buy their actual calculators. It is absurd that my phone is more powerful than a laptop computer was 10 years ago, yet I am stuck paying the same price for a graphing calculator that is fully functional that I would have paid over a decade ago. There is no reason this app is not complete, besides the fact they want you to spend your money on this app, just to realize you are stuck lying over 75$ for a fully functional one. The app keeps saying the stat function menu and other ones not functioning will be added next update, but it never is. Do not purchase this app, and do not purchase an actual Texas instrument calculator if you do not have to. If you are needing it just for graphing, there are many other apps that do just the graphing aspect of a graphing calculator. It is a shame to admit that if you need to use certain functions you will be spending over 75$ for it.
It’s a good calculator but without all the calculator parts
I was using this calculator because the price of a ti 84 plus calculator would have been 100$ so this was a cheaper alternative. One of the reasons I bought this was for finding the roots and max. And min. Of functions, it does this exactly like a TI-84 would. The only problem is that it cannot graph a scatter plot or find an equation for that scatter plot. While it says that it will be out in in a new update, the reason I bought it was specifically for scatter plots and quadratic function graphing. All In all it is the closest calculator to the TI-84 and a cheaper alternative to the calculator minus the scatter plot.
- Graphing Calculator Apps UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 88.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Graphing Calculator Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.