Welcome to Graphite Comics, your daily destination for comics, graphic novels, webtoons, webcomics, and manga! Whether you read traditional comics, vertical webtoons, manga, or daily comic strips - you'll find it all on Graphite! Available wherever you are and always for free!
Read creator-owned comics and webtoons as well as your favorite hits from the top comic and manga publishers including Boom! Studios, IDW, Dynamite, Top Cow, Legendary, Tokyo Pop, Papercutz, Aspen, and dozens more!
- Unique reading modes for every format
- A.I. driven discovery
- Thousands of comics and webtoons at your fingertips
- Parental controls
- Customized read lists
Our library of hits include:
- Creator-owned webcomics and webtoons including Glacias, Phase, Bonnie N Collide, The Middle Age, Stalker X Stalker, ZomCom, Knight & Beard, Cooking Comically, Immortal Weakling, Love N Life, Fox Fires, Knights of Ashera, Peanziles, and more!
- Comic strip collections and compendiums including modern characters as well as classics like Peanuts, Garfield and more!
- Dark Horse hits including Hellboy, The Witcher, The Umbrella Academy, Archie vs. Predator and many, many more!
- TOKYOPOP manga, including manga versions of classic and modern Disney and Pixar stories, and right-to-left format books in their original format!
- Valiant hits like Bloodshot, 4001 A.D., X-O Manowar, Shadowman and many more!
- Boom! Studios hits including Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Clueless, Adventure Time, WWE, Mouse Guard, Hellraiser, Lumberjanes, Giant Days, and The Dark Crystal
- IDW hits including Transformers, My Little Pony, Star Trek, Astro Boy, 30 Days of Night, TMNT, Dungeons & Dragons, G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, Locke & Key, Magic the Gathering, Samurai Jack, and Silent Hill
- Dynamite hits including The Boys, Bob's Burgers, A Game of Thrones, James Bond, The Green Hornet, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, Vampirella, and Zorro
- Papercutz hits including The Smurfs, Barbie, Garfield, Gumby, and Trolls
- And also find Top Cow's Witchblade and Sunstone, Aspen's Fathom and Soulfire, Legendary's Pacific Rim and Godzilla, and a library of 10,000 titles.
Have ideas on how to make Graphite better?
Join us on https://www.facebook.com/graphitecomics
Are you a publisher or creator who would like to be on Graphite?
Email us at email@example.com
About Graphite Premium
Graphite Premium is an auto-renewing subscription that gives users unlimited, ad-free access to all books on Graphite, including subscriber-only content!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Thanks for your continued support of Graphite! In this update, we fixed a layout issue that was causing some text to get cut off on the issue listing of certain titles. We've also streamlined the process of logging in, signing up and subscribing to Graphite Premium!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app, but still some bugs.
Lots of fun free comics to read, pages are easy to read on my iPad, but a few issues:
1) Spreads are problematic, you sometimes have to flip back and forth to follow the panels.
2) Sometimes it takes way too long for a book to load, there have been multiple times I’ve had to force quit the app and restart it to get a book to load.
Other than that, worth the download. Even the occasional ad popping up isn’t a big deal.
It’s a brilliant idea, it really is, but there’s nothing about this app that makes it worth it. You get anywhere from 4-7 ads a chapter, I’m constantly ending up on other pages or in the App Store because it’s difficult to navigate, half the chapters refuse to load so I’m just staring at blurry pixels, and the overall app feels very outdated. Honestly, I would love to say that it works because I love to see the works that people have put together and I’m always looking for something new to read, but this app makes me want to tear my hair out to finish one chapter. It’s not even worth keeping for the one story I came here for. I’m aware there’s a subscription if you don’t want ads, but This makes it feel like you have to pay to read anything at all. I can’t get through 2 panels to see if I even like the comic before there’s another add. It’s just not worth the hassle. If problems could be fixed I would love to try it again, but this app for me is currently unusable.
Great idea, mixed execution
I downloaded the app today, and found myself really enjoying the SoundCloud-like company uses. I opted to go with the free version - the ads are, occasionally, a bit more frequent than I would ideally like. But for what you get in terms of access, I don't mind putting up with it.
My main complaint is that the app just stopped working after I used it for a couple hours. First, it wouldn’t load new comics/graphic novels. So I shut the app down and reopened; when that didn’t work, I deleted the app and downloaded it again. Now it won’t load any content. Not even a list of titles in the library. I’ve tried using it on multiple devices now (both iOS devices), and it won’t work on either.
If the bugs and kinks ever get addressed, I’d give this an easy 5 stars. They have some really great titles (especially if you enjoy work the type of creative work that can’t be done at DC or Marvel), and the business model is pretty cool.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Graphite Comics, Inc.
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 Graphite Comics, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Graphite Premium Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.