Do you want to understand what's going on with your sensors? graphMe is the tool for you!
- is a tool for visualizing signals coming from microcontrollers, like Arduino.
- can output up to 8 signals.
- communicates via serial port and you can find sample code for Arduino at this page: https://github.com/pierdr/graphMe-examples
- works fullscreen or windowed.
- allows to capture the log as a screenshot and it saves it in the Pictures folder.
- is the perfect tool for designers, coders, creatives who use electronics as a tool for expression.
Ratings and Reviews
Could use some higher baud rates. 230400 and higher
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.