Draw flow charts, floor plans, network layouts, uml, sketches & illustrations
Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
Despite the fact that app was designed with tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions: a rich set of built-in themes and styles, sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Print, share, export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
- Bug fixes
- Find text pane.
- Custom text margins in shapes (can be adjusted from properties pane or visually, using the "Text margins" tool).
- New dash line types.
- "Document fills" in fill editor (all fills from the current document are available from in fill editor and can be assigned with a single click).
- Ability to replace shapes by dragging them from Stencils pane.
- Boolean operations on shapes.
- Infinite page mode: draw on the infinite canvas when you don’t care about the physical size of the page.
- Growing page mode: additional paper sheets will automatically appear to accommodate diagram size. Drawing will be split into multiple paper sheets on print.
- Page color and grid color customization.
- Additional export options. Now it’s possible to export only selected areas and include grid.
- Eraser tool.
- iOs dark mode support.
- Full files browser support - now possible to store your diagrams anywhere (on a device, iCloud drive or any 3rd party storage provider such as DropBox).
- Insert any svg as a ready diagram symbol or for further editing.
Ratings and Reviews
Scale makes no sense
Got this to do simple floor plans, but the scale doesn’t make any sense. Walls are nearly two feet thick. A door brought in from the object library is six feet wide. While architectural standards do vary, I don’t think a six-foot-wide single door is standard anywhere. Having library objects with sensible default scaling is critical for real-world design tasks.
Waste of money
As I was working on a flow chart, the app crashed. Thankfully I saved it right before it crashed but I noticed during my process it kicked me out of the app multiple time which is what prompted me to keep saving my work. The worst part is that the last time it crashed, I was and still am at this current time unable to open up the app. Well this is not the worst part...THE WORST PART IS THAT I PAID $15 FREAKING DOLLARS FOR SOME CRAP THAT I CANT EVEN GET IN TO!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! The only reason I gave it one star is because I can’t give it a zero...do not pay for this app...learn from my mistake please...
Must save before crash
So not only did it crash trying to do something as basic as selecting objects, it turns out this is one of the only iOS apps that requires you to save manually. I lost a whole day's work. A head's up would have been nice.
Plenty of power and options, but does not feel touch friendly. Overall, quite frustrating.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evgeny Akinshin
- 65.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2021 Evgeny Akinshin
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.