Draw flow charts, floor plans, network layouts, uml, sketches & illustrations
Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
Despite the fact that app was designed with tablet devices in mind it contains all features that can be expected from the mature state-of-the-art diagramming solutions: a rich set of built-in themes and styles, sophisticated connection auto-routing algorithms, dynamic snap grid and integrated spline editor. The unique “sketch” mode allows single-click styling of any figure as if it is sketched by hand.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
Grapholite can be used for:
• Flow charts;
• Organizational charts;
• Uml diagrams;
• Web site structures and wireframes;
• Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups);
• Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks);
• Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.);
• Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported);
• Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams;
• Venn charts and set charts;
• Data flow diagrams;
• Process flow diagrams;
• Chevron and circular diagrams;
• Swot analysis;
• Scientific illustrations;
• Graphs, algorithms, schemes;
The app provides a unique set of shape behaviors for each diagram type. For example, windows and doors will automatically connect to walls in floor plans; shapes support automatic layout of children and collapsing\expanding of the hierarchy levels in org charts and mind maps. Connections auto-routing logic also depends on the diagram type.
Objects tree pane allows you to inspect, select, lock and hide all visual objects.
Print, share, export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.
- Find text pane
- Custom text margins in shapes (can be adjusted from properties pane or visually, using the "Text margins" tool)
- New dash line types
- "Document fills" in fill editor (all fills from the current document are available from in fill editor and can be assigned with a single click)
- Ability to replace shapes by dragging them from Stencils pane. (Only for "Flow Charts" document type)
- Boolean operations on shapes
- Iconfinder search (Millions of icons from iconfinder.com).
- Lots of bug-fixes and small improvements.
- Infinite page mode: draw on the infinite canvas when you don’t care about the physical size of the page.
- Growing page mode: additional paper sheets will automatically appear to accommodate diagram size. Drawing will be split into multiple paper sheets on print.
- Page color and grid color customization.
- Additional export options. Now it’s possible to export only selected areas and include grid.
- Eraser tool.
- iOs dark mode support.
- Full files browser support - now possible to store your diagrams anywhere (on a device, iCloud drive or any 3rd party storage provider such as DropBox).
- Insert any svg as a ready diagram symbol or for further editing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scale makes no sense
Got this to do simple floor plans, but the scale doesn’t make any sense. Walls are nearly two feet thick. A door brought in from the object library is six feet wide. While architectural standards do vary, I don’t think a six-foot-wide single door is standard anywhere. Having library objects with sensible default scaling is critical for real-world design tasks.
Feels just right
I've tried almost a dozen vector drawing and diagramming apps. That is why I felt compelled to write a review for Grapholite. The UI is wonderful. In other apps it always felt like I was fighting the UI. Here, every feature I looked for was there, right where I expected to find it. Its implementation of connectors, routing and auto layout are top notch. Working with it is a pleasure. Even after the premium upgrade, it's much cheaper than the competition, but yes, the description should disclose that the export formats cost extra.
Suggestions: keep working on auto save, it's a little disruptive especially while typing.
Data modeling/ER diagram stencil would be nice. Drop shadow/bevel styles might be nice.
Overall BEST app for all designing needs
Free version is AWESOME! I'm not sure how I feel about the price of the paid version yet, but the free version is phenomenal and seems to do everything I need it to do. Still exploring, but looks great for flow charts (what I am doing), electrical diagrams, and many other applications. Very cool.
- Evgeny Akinshin
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.5 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Evgeny Akinshin
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Premium $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.