Navigate gravity shifts, bounce pads, portals, cannons, and more in this easy to play but difficult to master puzzle game.
When the scientist’s away, you and his robot Steve can play! Help launch Steve through more than 200 levels of physics-based puzzles to collect stars and unlock new challenges. Gravity Lab contains hours of new levels and mechanics and a store featuring fun, customizable looks for Steve and extra lives for the all new ‘Robot Blast’ bonus game.
- 200+ levels including extra new challenges
- Bonus mini-game
- Realistic physics
- Store for Customizing Steve the Robot
- GameCenter support with Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for latest devices
"The force is strong with this one" *Silver Award* - PocketGamer.co.uk
Gravity Lab! is on the "Top 10 Best iPhone Games June & July 2011" list - TheGameTrail
To see Gravity Lab! in action check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/mobilesnap
Follow us on Twitter: @mobilesnap
For more information or support, please visit www.mobilesnap.com
- Lab 4: introducing cannons, rockets, and breakable pipes
- 90 Challenge levels: two new types of stars add all new challenges to revamped old levels
- 5 New levels in first 3 labs
-New Bonus lab - featuring “Robot Blast” mini-game with new game mechanics such as magnets and cube dispensers. Includes it's own leader-boards.
- Store: earn coins while playing to buy costume pieces to change your look and increase lives for “Robot Blast”
- Screen Capture: Pause the game at any time to capture in motion screenshots. Zoom and pan the camera to get awesome angles. Share your greatness via twitter or facebook.
Ratings and Reviews
Too Much Crap Happening on Screen
Great game, but there is a ton of crap happening all over the screen. Stars flying around, busy backgrounds, and lots of animation around the simplest things make it an eyesore after only a few minutes. Clean it up (and improve the sound fx) and it'll get 5 stars!
5 star game ruined by forced video ads
This is easily a 5 star physics puzzle game. It plays like other games where you slingshot launch at something. In this case you try to hit objects in the environment to have those objects run into three stars scattered in the small level. The game plays well and it gets more complex as you go. My only gameplay niggle is that some blocks react to gravity differently and it's hard to keep them straight so I ended up mainly playing with trial and error.
Now the game ruining part. Randomly video ads will just pop up when you try to go to the next level. I find that so annoying that I deleted the game and won't be returning to it or even trying the other games that were pushed on me. No no no. This kind of stuff ruins gaming. Minus one potential customer.
Outstanding!!! Best game!!!
This is by far the best game around! It's super fun & totally addicting! I love everything about it...the graphics, sounds and levels are awesome and it is unique and entertaining. It's unlike anything out there. This game is a must have for everyone of all ages and will keep you wanting more & more. Well made & great job! Keep this going please!!! I can't get enough of Gravity Lab! 😊 A+++
The developer, Mobile Snap, LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mobile Snap LLC
- 242 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Mobile Snap, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels $3.99
- 10,000 Coins $1.99
- 45,000 Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.