*** HOT SPOTS with Audio Pronunciation ***
Master human anatomy Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, that includes 8 flash Cards with beautiful high resolution images that can be pinch-zoomed for further clarity. (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of 391 cards).
Explore these unique features:
* Study crystal clear images with "Hot Spots"
* Several ways to Quiz yourself with reorder type questions
* Stats show details on areas mastered
* Bookmarked cards for feature review
The app is based on the Gray's Anatomy for Students Flash Cards - brilliantly illustrated, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships. Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - back, thorax, abdomen, pelvis/perineum, upper limb, lower limb, head and neck, surface anatomy, systemic anatomy.
Based on: 3rd edition
Author: Richard L. Drake, Wayne Vogl, ,Adam W. M. Mitchell
Publisher: Elsevier, Inc.
Phenomenal artwork found in the 3rd edition of Gray's Anatomy for Students, this set of 350 flashcards is the perfect review companion to help you test your anatomical knowledge for course exams or the USMLE Step 1! It's portable, it's concise, it's simply the best way to study anatomy… in a flash!
- Conveniently access all of the need-to-know anatomy information! Each card presents beautiful 4-color artwork or a radiologic image of a particular structure/area of the body, with numbered leader lines indicating anatomical structures; labels to the structures are listed by number on the reverse, in addition to relevant functions, clinical correlations, and more.
- Fully grasp the practical applications of anatomy with "In the Clinic" discussions on most cards, which relate structures to corresponding clinical disorders
- Carry the app wherever your studying takes you
- Access a clear, visual review of key concepts with wiring diagrams that detail the innervation of nerves to organs and other body parts, as well as muscle cards covering functions and attachments.
- Study efficiently while being confident in your mastery of the most important anatomical concepts! Flashcards have been thoroughly revised to reflect the updates made to the companion text, Gray's Anatomy for Students, 3rd Edition.
- Understand the clinical relevance of your anatomical knowledge with brand-new clinical imaging cards added to the set.
- HOT SPOTS with Audio pronunciation
- iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 1998-2018 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Gray's Anatomy for Students $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.