'Gray's Anatomy', the renowned classic anatomical book by Henry Gray was first published in 1858 and is considered by many to be one of the most iconic and significant medical books of all time. Gray's Anatomy is now available on the iPhone using the highest resolution images possible. (This version of Gray's Anatomy has been enhanced and specifically built for iOS)
This Student iPhone and iPod Touch Edition of Grays Anatomy includes:
* COMPLETE TEXT and SD ILLUSTRATIONS
* SCROLLABLE THUMBNAILS OF ALL 1247 ILLUSTRATIONS
* Easy Navigation
We recommend this app for Doctors, Nurses, Students, Teachers and anyone who is interested in the wonder and complexity of the human body.
* Note: this application was not written by McDreamy and the illustrations in no way resemble any characters from the television show Grey's Anatomy ;)
- Fixed an issue with the scrolling thumbnails
- Adjusted first image
- Minor stability tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s FREE, for crying out loud!
For those studying or interested in medicine, this app is da bomb. I have found answers to anatomical questions I have come across when the rest of my resources have fallen short; excellent text and pictures.
Buy the book!
1) This is NOT compatible with iPhone 6Plus! I doubt it is with other phones with the larger screens (5 & up).
2) These are simply illustrations from the book. There are choices to click on Wikipedia or Google. Really?! I can't believe they encourage physicians, nurses, or students to use this for anything.
If you want to see the illustrations with the writings of this book, buy it. And there are other (though probably more expensive) apps that will give you more detailed illustrations and information from better resources than Wikipedia! Ugh! Deleting!
- Luke Allen
- 562.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Luke Allen
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.