Grazing 3 is a web browser that offers more customization and user interface options than mainstream browsers like Safari and Google Chrome. If those don't quite work the way you'd like, Grazing 3 might provide a better alternative.
This is a free upgrade to Grazing 2. Since a lot people still like using the old version, this is a separate app so you can upgrade when you wish.
- Grazing Cloud Push: Push links and your reading list between your iOS devices, your desktop, and the web.
- Grazing Cloud Tab Sync: Access your Grazing tabs on your desktop. Get the browser extensions at www.grazingcloud.com.
- Plus, download free Grazing Push for Mac to instantly send links to your desktop. Available in the Mac App Store. (http://bit.ly/r8cKVm)
- Fullscreen: Drag the toolbar up or down to show your tabs or enter fullscreen mode.
- Thumb controls: Slide your thumb in to hit common commands on the Slidepad.
- Touch optimized: Just pan back and forth to switch tabs. Plus gestures, helpful overlays, and more.
- Universal address bar: Get suggestions from history, bookmarks, tabs, and search from the address bar.
- Private browsing: Browse with clear cookies and without leaving history, exit to return to your standard cookies at any time.
- Save links with your favorite services, including Instapaper, ReadItLater, Delicious, PinBoard, and more.
- Access read lists from Pocket and Readability
- Sharing with built-in and iOS 8 sharers.
- Searching Multiple search engines, always open in a new tab, search based on selected text, find-on-page, and more. Default search engine options include Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and more. Pull down on the search suggestions to search with an alternative service.
- Ad Blocking and set your cookie preferences.
- Custom user agents - tell specific sites you're a desktop browser to avoid iPad blocking or redirecting.
- Plus much more!
CHANGES FROM GRAZING 2
- Long press on link, then swipe up/down on the popup for background tabs
- Touchpad on iPad: Tap to Page Up/Down, swipe to changes tabs
- Touchpad on iPhone: Tap to Page Down
- Pinning the sidebar is no longer supported
- Pull down on Search Suggestions for alternative search engines.
END OF SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Version 3.1.2 will likely be the last release of Grazing. It will require significant effort to update it to support current development tools, and there unfortunately aren't really enough users to support it, so I think it's time to say goodbye.
- The app should keep working for the foreseeable future, and existing users will still be able to download it from the App Store.
- Grazing Cloud has been removed from the app. If you have any bookmarks you'd like to save, please retrieve them from grazingcloud.com before April 30, 2018. All user accounts and data will be deleted shortly after that date.
- Thanks for your support over the years! It means a lot to me that people have kept using it for so long.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best tablet browser
By far the best tablet browser for actually reading web pages, managing tabs and Pocket links, etc. Very sad that the developer is abandoning it. Thanks to Apple for obsoleting yet another good piece of software. Another reason to move off the iOS platform: tired of having software I rely on yanked out from under me.
I have tried out dozens of different browsers, and Grazing 3 is by far the best that I have ever seen. On A rating scale of 1 to 5, I give it a 10. Thank you Thinkbitz for the ultimate browser.
The developer, Thinkbitz Software Studio, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thinkbitz Software Studio
- 35.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2010-2015 Thinkbitz Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.