Great Escapes is a game for all room escape and adventure fans.
Built around the idea of quality over quantity, you won't find filler hidden object scenes or overly obtuse puzzles designed to get you paying for hints.
All the hints are free, so what would be the point!?!
Rather than 50 rooms and countless adverts, Great Escapes uses packs of well-designed and thought out rooms so that you can choose what sort of game you'd like to play today!
Great Escapes is always growing, we'll keep adding new packs in the future so make sure you stick around!
Use the Glitch Camera to:
* Take photos of everything you find. Be they posters, clues, walls, or disturbing blood stains.
* Write notes on them like a real detective. Use less paper, kill fewer trees, save the planet!
* Use your notes to solve puzzles. Pop multiple photos out so that you can look at them at the same time.
* Multiple packs with a variety of rooms to escape!
* In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
* Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
* Loads of items to find and use!
* Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
* A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
* Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Download now to begin your great escapes!
We are working on improving the game, so if you have any questions or issues please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy puzzle games but there are few of quality out there. This was definitely one of them. I did have two problems that bothered me. The first isn’t really an actual problem with the game but they say you can buy packs 3 and 4 in the description but I can’t figure out how to buy them in the game. I only see pack 2 which I already bought!
SPOILER: The real problem I had in the game was in the temple. I was solving the pyramid and thought since the sides were upside down you had to think of them as upside down instead of reordering the rows. I finally had to resort to the clues to figure out the south side because I kept using 3-4 instead of 2-6. Very frustrating.
Escape with a sense of humor
I really enjoyed this collection and look forward to trying out more of their titles. Really appreciate that they take time to give you information on just about every object in each scene, even the stuff that's peripheral to the objective...along with a healthy dose of humor and irony. I'm finding that I prefer these down-to-earth real world settings as opposed to more fantasy-based scenarios.
Great navigation, except I get caught accidentally taking a picture when I just want to look at the album (probably more used to the setup in Meridian 157). Kudos, developers!
These are excellent games. Perfect for the novice who wants to get a sense of what escape/puzzle games are all about before investing more money into them. Also great for the hardcore players who want a relaxing game that is long enough to keep interest and be challenging, but short enough to finish and move on.
On top of all that you get Glitch’s legendary quality. The puzzles are just the right amount of difficulty to make you think. The graphics and environment are always top notch. And the idea to revisit previous environments in pack 3 was inspired. It felt like I was home again revisiting these places.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 620.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 Glitch Games Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Pack 2 $0.99
- Pack 3 $1.99
- Pack 4 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.