New Zealand's best guide and tracking app for the NZ Great Rides a partner of the NZ Cycle Trail
Once a trail is downloaded it can work offline:
- to track your position along the trail using your phone's GPS
- showing key stops on the trail with photos and descriptions
- providing information about trail sections with elevation profiles
- identifying bike related services to help you along your ride
- as a guide with trail information all packaged into one app
For any advertising in this app, 10% of any revenue received will be returned to the trails to improve maintenance, signage, and facilities.
All the trail data has been carefully collected on-site then compiled with relevant trail side attractions and points of interest. Key sites can be found on the map screen and selected to provide more information, photos, and links.
To update the app just tap the setting symbol on the top right of the main screen and select 'check for updates'. Any updates will appear as a notification under each trail that has been downloaded.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. We advise you to quit the app when finished.
- Gary Patterson
- 44.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Gary Patterson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.