The Great Southern Mobile Banking app lets you log in with Touch ID or Face ID to check account balances, find ATMs, send money to anyone, switch your debit card on and off, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and a lot more! 
• View available balances
• View all available account activity
• View and enroll for eDocuments
• Check balances without signing in using Quick Balance
• Send Money securely to a mobile number or email address
• Mobile Check Deposit 
• Bill Pay 
• Two-Way Text Banking
• Transfer money between accounts 
• Tag transactions
• Face ID and Touch ID support
• Set up your new ID directly on the app (personal accounts only)
• Contact us via the Secure Mail Message Center
• Manage your debit card with Debit Card On/Off
• Enroll for and manage Text Alerts
• Find Great Southern ATMs and Banking Centers using your device’s GPS 
• Great Southern Bank contact information
• Playback, search, and other advanced settings
• Calculators for tips, savings, and monthly payments
• View balances and transactions
• Receive alerts
• Find locations
Keep in touch with your money wherever you are. The Great Southern Mobile Banking App is your anywhere/anywhen pass to access your money.
1. Must be a registered Online Banking customer to utilize the App's full capabilities. To register for Great Southern Online Banking, visit https://www.GreatSouthernBank.com/enroll.
2. Customers must first set up their Great Southern Mobile Check Deposit and Text Banking services through the Mobile Banking App prior to having access to these services.
3. Customers must first set up Transfer and Bill Pay accounts online or through the Mobile App prior to using these features.
4. This is limited to locating Great Southern banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
© 2018 Great Southern Bank
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender
New Look and Feel
Updates for iOS 13
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app ver convenient but
But I went to check my balance and opened my first account and it said I was -$91 and I looked and nothing seemed to add it up. But I did refresh and it is correct now. Maybe a one time glitch?
It’s frustrating for one big reason. When you open the app, you expect the balance you see to be what is available. However, at any given time, the app will have three different totals for balance, available balance and current balance. Sometimes with wildly drastic totals for each. This NEEDS to be fixed with a single current balance that reflects the actual amount available at the time. Other bank apps have this, so I know it is something that can be implemented here. Get on it GS.
App works great
Overall for an app made by a local bank the app works great. Despite the massive amount of 1 star reviews, the app has very few glitches and works fine as long as you stay updated on the newest version of iOS. Disliking a bank or getting upset that your app crashed is hardly a call for a 1 star review on an all around well put together app.
- Great Southern Bank
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Great Southern Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.