Modern Greek Verb Conjugator - Lite version.
*** LITE version has only 52 Greek verbs ***
Enjoy more than 3000 conjugated Greek verbs in their active and passive voice. The database is local to your device so no internet access is required. You can search for a verb in both Greek and English or use the index where all the verbs are listed alphabetically.
- Verb information, conjugation, definition and properties
- Alphabetical Index
- Search in Greek or English
- Adopt a Greek Verb
Verbs are conjugated in the active and passive voice as well as simple and compound tenses. Not all verbs are conjugated in all tenses or both voices. Some verbs cannot be conjugated in passive voice but there is a Perfect Participle tense for it. We show this at the end of the verb’s active voice as Παθητική Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Passive Perfect Participle).
- Ενεστώτας Οριστική (Present)
- Ενεστώτας Υποτακτική (Present Subjunctive)
- Ενεστώτας Προστακτική (Continuous Imperative)
- Ενεστώτας Μετοχή (Present Participle)
- Παρατατικός Οριστική (Past Continuous)
- Αόριστος Οριστική (Past Simple)
- Αόριστος Υποτακτική (Past Subjunctive)
- Αόριστος Προστακτική (Simple Imperative)
- Αόριστος Απαρέμφατο (Simple Infinitive)
- Παρακείμενος Οριστική (Present Perfect)
- Παρακείμενος Υποτακτική (Perfect Subjunctive)
- Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Perfect Participle)
- Εξακολουθητικός Μέλλovτας Οριστική (Future Continuous)
- Στιγμιαίος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Simple)
- Υπερσυντέλικος Οριστική (Past Perfect)
- Συντελεσμένος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Perfect)
- Υποθετική Οριστική (Conditional)
Not all verbs can be conjugated in all tenses.
*** Adopt a Greek Verb ***
Is there a verb you don’t see on our list? Do you see a change or even a mistake? Let us know and we will make sure everyone else knows that your genius helped us compile this list by having your name appear under the credits. You can finally show off your linguistic expertise.
If you like what you see and we have the feeling you will, spread the word. Tell your family and friends. Your support will help us continue the maintenance of this application and bring more features to you.
Your suggestions, compliments or concerns are welcome. We would love to hear from you.
- iOS 11 improvements update
If you like the lite version, don't miss out on the wealth of verbs our full version has to offer. Share with family and friends. Do not forget to rate us and write a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thanks for this lite version. Nicely put together. Your full version is a bit pricey but I think I am going to buy it.
Kind of useless
I think this is just for people to preview the full version; it's not even 50 most used verbs. Who needs to conjugate "to bewitch"? 🙄 Meanwhile something basic like "to speak" isn't there...
Developer(s): could you produce an app like this with Koine Greek?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FOOSOL, LLC
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © foosol, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.