Greek Verbs 4+
Designed for iPad
Extreme times call for a 70% discount. Look for the positive in any situation. We #stayhome and learn our Greek Verbs. Let's all do our part in beating COVID-19.
Modern Greek Verb Conjugator - Full version.
Enjoy more than 3000 conjugated modern Greek verbs in active and passive voice. The database is local to your device so no internet access is required. You can search for a verb in both Greek and English or use the index where all the verbs are listed alphabetically.
- Verb information, conjugation, definition and properties
- Alphabetical Index
- Search in Greek or English
- Adopt a Greek Verb
Verbs are conjugated in the active and passive voice as well as simple and compound tenses. Not all verbs are conjugated in all tenses or both voices. Some verbs cannot be conjugated in passive voice but there is a Perfect Participle tense for it. We show this at the end of the verb’s active voice as Παθητική Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Passive Perfect Participle).
- Ενεστώτας Οριστική (Present)
- Ενεστώτας Υποτακτική (Present Subjunctive)
- Ενεστώτας Προστακτική (Continuous Imperative)
- Ενεστώτας Μετοχή (Present Participle)
- Παρατατικός Οριστική (Past Continuous)
- Αόριστος Οριστική (Past Simple)
- Αόριστος Υποτακτική (Past Subjunctive)
- Αόριστος Προστακτική (Simple Imperative)
- Αόριστος Απαρέμφατο (Simple Infinitive)
- Παρακείμενος Οριστική (Present Perfect)
- Παρακείμενος Υποτακτική (Perfect Subjunctive)
- Παρακείμενος Μετοχή (Perfect Participle)
- Εξακολουθητικός Μέλλovτας Οριστική (Future Continuous)
- Στιγμιαίος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Simple)
- Υπερσυντέλικος Οριστική (Past Perfect)
- Συντελεσμένος Μέλλοντας Οριστική (Future Perfect)
- Υποθετική Οριστική (Conditional)
Not all verbs can be conjugated in all tenses.
*** Adopt a Greek Verb ***
Is there a verb you don’t see on our list? Do you see a change or even a mistake? Let us know and we will make sure everyone else knows that your genius helped us compile this list by having your name appear under the credits. You can finally show off your linguistic expertise.
If you like what you see and we have the feeling you will, spread the word. Tell your family and friends. Your support will help us continue the maintenance of this application and bring more features to you.
Your suggestions, compliments or concerns are welcome. We would love to hear from you.
We are ensuring the quality of verbs in any update. In the meantime, we are getting prepare for redesigning the app. Let us know your thoughts at email@example.com
Thanks for using Greek Verbs. If you enjoying the app please write a review!
Ratings and Reviews
A very nice app for modern Greek.
I like this app a lot. It has been an invaluable study aid. The developer is responsive to any issues and fixes things promptly. It is the best of its kind I have found.
Best app for verbs in Greek!
When I learned Spanish, I got the 501 verbs in Spanish book and would memorize whole pages. Unfortunately / fortunately Greek is a lot more difficult and doesn’t really lend itself to a book format like this (though I have purchased several). This app is great in many ways but what I like best is the way it links the active and passive forms of a verb so that you can toggle back-and-forth between the two pages with one tap. I also really love the favorites feature - my list is growing, sort of! Finally, the layout is clear and easy to read. Great job!
The "Go to" app for Moderb Greek Verbs
I am studying modern Greek fulltime, living in Greece. This app is easy to use and my first choice when trying to look up a verb. I have used it nearly every day for a year. Unlike some other apps I have used, it allows you to enter either Greek or English in the search box. The paradigms for each verb are complete for each tense, mood, person, and number.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FOOSOL, LLC
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © foosol, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.