Shopping with Green Bean has never been easier! With Green Bean for iPhone, you can:
· Customize subscription and on-demand orders
· Manage your delivery schedule and options
· Subscribe to seasonal produce picks and your frequently purchased items
· Browse and search the store to find the food you love
· Learn about the farmers and artisans that make your food
· See featured items and sales week-to-week
· View nutrition labels and ingredients
· Re-buy frequently purchased and favorited items
Green BEAN Delivery currently offers service in Indiana (greater Indianapolis-Fort Wayne), Ohio (greater Cincinnati-Columbus-Dayton), Kentucky (greater Louisville), and Missouri (greater St. Louis), as well as smaller satellite areas within these states.
ABOUT GREEN BEAN
Simplify your grocery shopping routine with a service that delivers the best local, organic, and all-natural foods right to your home. Enjoy scheduled or on-demand food deliveries from a store filled with trusted local and national brands. Discontinue subscriptions at any time with no commitments.
Join the Community! Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/GreenBEANdelivery), Instagram (@greenbeandelivery) and Twitter (@greenbeandel).
• Inactive customer are welcome to resume shopping in-app without contacting member services
• Minor fixes relating to entering coupons on checkout
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Edit: issues appear to be fixed
8/12 edit: app working well now. Open bin appearing again. Only a couple unavailable items.
Always have issues. Suspended deliveries don't display right. No notifications for open bin, so still have to rely on email. Bin says open but it's not clear how to get to it to see what the defaults are and add/remove things. When I try to add items it says out of stock for everything.
Downloaded the a app and was going to try this weekly, but it’s so bad I decided not to. Freezes up, and the overall flow is horrible. Not well put together. I don’t have time to go back and forth. I wanted to use it to save time. I’ll try somewhere else.
Have not been able to use the app in months. Can’t change quantities or delete or add items and it randomly closes all the time. Have to use the website which stinks because I preferred the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.