At Green Meadows School we place strong emphasis on preparing children for integration into society by instilling moral values, discipline and tolerance of each other. We believe this can be achieved with the support of teachers, assistants, parents and the community to ensure the successful development of each individual child in our care.
The school encourages parent participation and seeks to work with parents in partnership for the complete development of each child. Each year the parents elect a parent class representative to represent the parents' interests at regular monthly meetings with the principal.
- Parents and school staff will get recent notifications about received messages regarding daily homework, events and special notices.
- Parents can communicate directly with subject teachers and keep a check on progress of their child.
- Staff can send daily homework and notices to parents along with attachments like images, document or PDF.
School vehicle tracking
- SoftMonks (OPC) Private Limited
- 28.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SoftMonks (OPC) Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.