Teleprompter with video recording and green screen mode in one app - What you see is what you get.
• Real-Time green screen video.
• Use any picture or video as background.
• Import your script, choose your own background, set up the teleprompter & start recording. Or just use the camera to record green screen videos.
• No editing required.
*You will need a green/blue surface.
Perfect for Youtube videos, business or school presentations, video journalism, video production work, keynote addresses... or any kind of event! Use your teleprompter wherever you are. Used by vloggers, teachers, keynote speakers, singers, businessmen, broadcasters, students, priests...
Just 3 steps to start using a top-quality autocue:
- Import your script (or create a new one in the app).
- Configure the teleprompter options.
- Press the button and start reading.
Green Screen Teleprompter includes a number of innovative features:
• Record yourself and save your videos to your camera roll (Video and audio recording).
• Generate subtitles automatically.
• AE/AF lock.
• Add your logo to your videos.
• Add texts to your videos.
• Add effects, change speed and trim your videos.
• Speed in words per minute - from 25 wpm to 300 wpm.
• Mirror mode - Mirror text for use with teleprompter glass rigs.
• Background color.
• Autostart timer (countdown).
• Change video-view size.
• Reading guide and line indicator to help keep your place.
• Adjust the script width: your script will automatically scroll closely to the camera, so it always looks like you’re looking directly at the lens.
• Auto record option.
• Landscape and portrait mode.
• Overlay transparency.
• Video content mode.
• Camera: rear or front.
• Adjust the video resolution.
• Turn chroma on/off.
• Background image from: Camera roll, camera or Unsplash.com.
• Chroma key color: Green or Blue.
• Apply real-time video effects.
• Customize your favorite font style.
**GREEN SCREEN & VIDEO EFFECTS:
• You can also use the chroma key to play with it without the teleprompter feature.
• And even with special video effects.
*Green or blue chroma needed.
• Individual script speed.
• Font family: Arial, Times New Roman, Courier, Helvetica, Verdana and many more.
• Font size: 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 130 and 150px.
• Font color: black, white and any RGB color.
• Font weight: bold / light.
• Highlight your keywords: underline, italic, strikethrough...
• Text alignment.
• Background color.
• Adjust the line spacing.
• Add notes, comments, indexes or anything you need to remember during your speech.
• Sort your scripts easily.
• Create your own scripts or import them from other apps such as Google Drive, DropBox, Spark, Gmail...
• Use the 'Open with' option that is available, for example, in iOS mail apps.
• Select your text from any app and press the 'Send to Prof. Hornet' button.
• Files accepted: .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .doc and .docx.
• Video promotion available.
• Biometrical access to protect your scripts from undesired hands.
• Drag and drop elements in the player - move your video-view.
• Estimated remaining time and elapsed time on the screen.
• Move the teleprompter up and down easily.
• Historical speeches are available to train with them.
• Share your scripts with your teammates and friends.
• Customer support messaging system - Are you having issues? need help? we will help you as soon as possible.
• WhatsApp and iMessage stickers.
• Zip your files.
• Remote keyboard.
• Remote control app available.
• Apple Watch remote control app included.
• Prof. Hornet File Manager for Mac OS lets you create and edit scripts easily and send them to the app in real-time.
English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Turkish, German, Chinese, French, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian (New languages coming soon).
- Remote control improvements.
- UX improvements.
- General app improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When in the play mode, change text size in setting won’t appear any difference. Also 25 words per minutes still too fast for Chinese character. Maybe don’t restrict 25 is the slowest.
Developer Response ,
Hi Juanito! Thank you for your feedback. When you say “change text size” I suppose that you are trying to say “text speed”, because to change font size you need to edit the script, and that’s not possible from the Play Mode. In this case, if you change text speed from the Play Mode but your script has a custom speed set to itself, that speed won’t be affected. The text speed setting only is valid for scripts that does not have custom speed set. On the hand, we will check what you say about Chinese characters. Thank you very much. Hope you are having fun with the rest of the features included in the Green Screen Teleprompter. If you need any kind of help, please, write us: email@example.com. Kind regards. 🙂
Great, there’s a problem with the library button.
This is a great app but there’s a problem with using the library button to change the background of the video. When I press on the library button in settings the app automatically closes. I can’t change the background of the video with my own library photos.
Developer Response ,
Hi Carlos! It’s an known issue, we are preparing an update. Thanks you for your feedback.
I purchased this app so my kids could make short impromptu movies using my green screen. I cannot figure out how simply deject a background and record a movie. It keeps wanting me to select a script and won’t RE word a thing. BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!
Developer Response ,
Hi! There is a button in the home screen with the label “GS”. Use it to record videos without the teleprompter function. That button is located in the home menu bar, scroll to the right to see it. Everything you need is in the app manual: https://autocueapp.com/manual.pdf. If you need help, please, write us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can help you with anything you need. 😃 Kind regards.
- Alvaro Garcia Ojea
- 203.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Alvaro Garcia Ojea
- In-App Purchases
- Teleprompter Auto Subtitles $4.99
- Teleprompter Video Effects $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.