Greenlight Grower Management from Muddy Boots is an online platform that connects the agri-food community via the cloud, ensuring whoever undertakes the task – and wherever they are based – cropping records are completed quickly and efficiently, avoiding unnecessary duplication of effort and speeding up operational processes.
Farmers, agronomists and contractors can access, record and share field activity using our easy-to-use web-site and iPad app. The app operates offline and synchronises with the web automatically when a connection is available to ensure your crop information is always up-to-date and available at your fingertips.
Completing crop recording activity in the field is a simple task with our off-line app. It has the potential to completely change the way farmers, contractors and agronomists work in the field.
• Sync data to your device and work completely offline
• Add new sites, fields and crops on the go
• View and create field and crop boundaries
• View field and crop histories and previous applications
• View, create and confirm spray and fertiliser recommendations quickly and easily whilst in the field
• Log crop inspections with picture evidence and field location
• Audit spray plans against legal and environmental restrictions (country dependent)
• Synchronise the information captured in field to the cloud to give all stakeholders instant visibility of the latest activity
In this update, we’ve introduced support for ‘Subscription Groups’, a feature that allows Agronomy businesses to divide their Grower Management subscription and allocate users into groups along with their own company names, logos and price lists. This feature is currently only available to integrators.
This app update also fixes an issue where some users were unable to close the nutrient screen when making a fertiliser plan.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.