Do you have a shoebox or similar vessel full of old greeting cards that you never actually look at? If so, this is the app for you.
Greeting Card Capture allows you to scan and save your greeting cards quickly and easily.
- Automatic mode scans rectangle-shaped cards (cropping them to the perfect shape)
- Manual mode allows you to take a photo of less conventionally shaped cards
- Image cropping: Resize your images for better display
- Sort cards by sender and occasion
This version allows you try out the app and save up to 10 cards — upgrade to remove the limit.
- Cards now sync to iCloud on save, edit, and when the app loads
Ratings and Reviews
Will there be an import option for cards already in the camera roll?
This would be a good app but it is so slow and missing the ability to edit. There are no user settings and no current updates.
- Jesse Lumarie
- 23.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jesse Lumarie
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.