— 50% Off Limited Time Offer —
MACWORLD MAGAZINE — "Greeting Card Shop is one of the fastest and easiest ways to create customized cards for any occasion"
Greeting Card Shop is the premiere solution for creating cards, invitations, and envelopes on macOS. Whether you’re sending an invitation for a birthday, or sharing your sympathies, Greeting Card Shop makes it easy to stay close to those who are important to you.
NEW IN VERSION 4
• Create unlimited color schemes
• Photo Analyzer figures out dominant colors in a photo
• Use the built-in Color Wheel to create stunning color schemes
• 11 built-in color combinations include analogous, complementary, triadic, etc.
• Warm/cool color indicator
• Built-in color theory tips educate about color use
• Use the Color Blender to create tints, shades, tones, & custom blends
• Eyedropper retrieves the color of any pixel on the screen
• Anniversary, baby announcement, baby shower, birthday
• Christmas, congratulations, Easter, Father’s Day
• Friendship, graduation, Halloween, Hanukkah
• Mother’s Day, New Years, party, sympathy, thank you
• Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, wedding
BONUS! FREE ARTWORK - A $554 VALUE
• 5,100 images in 145 artwork kits (over 7.6 GB in size)
• High-resolution (300 dpi) — ideal for printing
• Fully searchable by name, keyword, color, etc.
• 950+ greeting card, invitation, photo card, & envelope templates
• U.S. and metric sizes
• Drag photos and artwork to placeholders on a template to customize
• Multiple cards per page: 2, 3, 4, and 6 copies per page
• Double-sided cards
• Folding cards: single-fold, double-fold, and tri-fold
• Optional fold and cut lines
• Edit individual panels (front, back, inside, etc.) of a card one at a time or all at once
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, email, Messages, or AirDrop
• Export in popular graphic formats (JPEG, PNG, TIFF or PDF)
• Print on your inkjet or laser printer, or send to a commercial printer
• Envelope Wizard makes printing envelopes easier than ever
INTEGRATION & COMPATIBILITY
• Built-in browsers for Photos, Aperture, Photo Booth, and folders
• Maps integration for adding beautiful maps to cards
• iTunes integration inserts song titles and album artwork onto cards
• Mail merge: integrates with Contacts to populate projects with your contacts
• 15+ barcodes including POSTNET, serial numbers, automatic numbering
• Supports U.S. Postal FIM for envelopes
• QR codes
• Supports Avery greeting card & envelope stocks
• 3D Headlines (control lighting, perspective, materials, reflections, more)
• Text boxes & labels
• Curved & spiral text
• Add text along the path of any shape
• Fill text with a color, gradient, or image
• Handy font preview browser
GRAPHICS & OBJECTS
• 50+ smart shapes (customizable features)
• Create your own Bézier shapes
• Reflections, drop shadows, transparency and gradients
• Real-time alignment guides, rulers and grids
• Object rotation, flipping, grouping, distribution, and locking
• Unlimited layers (background, foreground, etc.)
• One-click photo frames (10+ styles) make framing a photo fast and easy
• Crop & frame photos using any shape
• 40+ special effects (sepia, tinting, gaussian blur, etc.)
• 49 texture overlays (paper, glass, dust, scratches)
• 100+ photo masks
• Draggable effects: sunburst, sparkle, lenticular halo, & 13 water stains
• Auto-Enhance & straighten photos
• Control exposure, contrast, hue, saturation, etc.
If you like Greeting Card Shop, please take a moment to write a nice review. Greeting Card Shop is built by a small dedicated team, so reviews make a big difference!
If you have any problems or questions, please contact email@example.com. We don't have a way to respond to issues raised in reviews on the Mac App Store, so we'll do our best to resolve your concern as quickly as possible when you contact us directly.
Ratings and Reviews
I want a refund!
All the links are broken. I cannot do anything beyond a basic card. Every time I try to even access the help tab... a 404 error. What a waste of money!! The developers seriously need to at least make the app useable! If you only want a standard ugly card with only a few options... try it. If you want to add any designs... forget about it. You will be better off designing something from scratch in a pages/word document.
Wish I would have tried the trial first
Have used greeting card apps for over fifteen years. Had to buy new software with my new laptop with Catalina. After five minutes, I knew this one is NOT user friendly. It crashed within those five minutes and also received the 404 error - Yuck! I'm not going to read over 100 pages of the manual to find out how to make a birthday card. This is SOOOO disappointing. And - yes - I do want a refund.
When I tried to edit a template, the app kept closing. It is absolutely useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, when I tried to download the additional templates that it is suppose to come with, the message on that page said: "PAGE NOT FOUND What's worse, a hilarious 404 page can't be found either." Is this app a joke or what???? I want my money refunded!!!!!!
The developer, Chronos Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chronos LLC
- 341.2 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Chronos Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.