A companion app for attendees/members of conferences, conventions, and events that use the Grenadine Event Planning System. Enter your conference code and use the app during your event.
This app allows you to:
- Browse up-to-date schedules, including descriptions, pictures, speakers and participants, sponsors, exhibitors and other information.
- Works in offline mode. Don’t have data coverage in a foreign country while attending an event? No problem, download the app and event data ahead of time and you’re good to go.
- Speakers and participants. Browse and search speakers, including names, pictures, titles and bios.
- See lists sponsors and exhibitors
- Build your own schedule. Search for items of interest to you and add them to your own personal event schedule.
- View your speaking schedule (if you're a speaker at an event)
- Sign up for limited-attendance items.
- Get the latest updates to items, speakers and schedules during the event (requires either data or wifi connection for updates).
- Important event information, contacts and resources about your event.
- Fix chat UI
Ratings and Reviews
Still hard to read
Grenadine just now updated, and the stated reason was to fix some color, but I see that it still uses that tiny, gray font that is almost impossible to read on my iPhone. When heading to a convention event, it would be really nice to be able to tell what room I’m supposed to go to.
Apparently designed by people who don't go to conferences
To see the room an event is in, you have to click on the event, enen though there is plenty of space to display the room. (Why is this important? Because whether you attend an event might be determined by location, such as proximity to other events. You might also not want to have to spend time figuring out where it is during the 10 minutes between events.)
Honestly, I think I would prefer a PDF.
Schedule won’t load
No matter what I do, I’m greeted with a message saying there are no events scheduled despite the fact the website shows everything. And of course, the web version isn’t optimized for mobile so I have to settle with half a schedule as I’m unable to zoom in and out to see more. On top of all of this, the app constantly crashes. I’ve reinstalled multiple times and nothing improves. Not looking forward to navigating a convention this way. Going to miss out on a lot.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Grenadine Technologies Inc.
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Grenadine Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.