With the Greyhound app, everything about your trip is at your fingertips. It is your personal ticket kiosk – in the palm of your hand.
• All access homepage - Access upcoming trips, book a new trip, find travel inspiration, station location information, and track your bus directly from the home screen.
• E-Tickets - The future of bus travel is here! We're making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket from the mobile app or on greyhound.com you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no waiting for an email ticket. Spend less time at the bus station and more time enjoying your trip!
• Check-In - Check-In for any trip that is E-Ticket eligible from the Home screen or Trip details. Check-In begins two hours prior to your scheduled departure time. We’ll send you a message on your Home screen to remind you it’s time to check-in.
• Personalized updates - With our new design, you will get everything you need for your day of travel on the app home screen. Personalized messages will let you know when it’s time to check-in for your trip, count down until it’s time to depart, and even allow you to access your E-Ticket.
• Road Rewards Members - Sign-in to your Road Rewards account, and you’ll have easy access to all your trips and tickets in one new convenient place called Trips. You’ll see all of your upcoming trips and have access to your travel details. If you are not a Road Rewards member, sign up now. It's free!
• Trip details - You’ll see all your upcoming trip details and get notifications on when you can check-in for your E-Ticket. You can also easily find station location information and contact details, driving directions, or track your bus.
For details on what personal information we collect and for what purpose, your privacy rights and how to exercise them, visit www.greyhound.com/legal/privacy-policy/
Thank you for choosing Greyhound. To ensure you have the best possible experience, we have updated this version to include the following:
Misc Bugs and Fixes
• Fixed issues with specific 'Get me to the station' navigation links
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Greyhound from 1964
My parents were “war affected” — he shot down Japanese warplanes near Japan in 1944 and married her in 1945. I started the Tribe of three in 1947. In 1964 Dad sent me off to become a man. Dad and Mom purchased a ticket in June 1964 and with little ceremony.....”My parents gave me a one-way plane ticket to Alaska... three months later I’d found a farm job pitching hay outside Fairbanks and earned a return ticket on Greyhound. THANKS!, Greyhound.” In the 1960s I trained with Army, Navy and Air Force. [Active uniformed service 1965 to 1972.] I’m preparing now in 2020 to continue “planting seeds” and giving workshops for students who want to be the first parents on Mars. Signed pediatric specialist and Naturopathic Psychiatrist RW. Wash your hands, respect your neighbor and...keep looking up
Customer Service is Poor
The app is a great idea. However, beware that it allows the the same person to be booked for the same bus at the same time when booking multiple people. So, if you are booking Economy you will have an unusable ticket(s) that they will not correct even though it is an obvious error caused in part by their app. Their agents by phone told me their was nothing they could do. When I tried to get resolution by phone the first agent would not let me talk to a supervisor. When I called back and talked to a different agent she put me on hold to talk to a supervisor and the call rolled over to a survey. When I rated the first question a “1” the survey dropped the call. I guess they do not like bad news. I tried their chat and before I could complete the text she “Rochelle” closed the chat. On the third try I immediately told her she was closing the chat before I could text. She explained they receive a lot of chats and they handle four at a time so their protocol is to only allow 1 minute.
So, the app is a great idea but it allows errors that are not correctable by employees, even if the error is obvious. They have a 19th century management style and do not like bad news. I do not expect this review to see the light of day!
Terrible customer experience ever
I decided to take Greyhound for the very first time to my best friends funeral and even paid additional money to board as priority. Arrived one hour early and checked my one bag. Bus was scheduled to arrive at 12:05 and was a little late which was no big deal. The took on a few passengers and said bus was packed and no one else could get on. The attendant said another bus will be arriving in 20 minutes. When that bus arrived they were heading in the opposite direction. Needless to say I was stranded at this bus station with my teenage daughter. The station was dirty, smelly and the attendant was very unprofessional. I called customer care 3x and they were unwilling to help, left me on hold and never came back on the line. I thought Greyhound was a reputable company but I would NEVER EVER use their service again or recommend it to my worst enemy if I had one. Please clean and sanitize your bus stations and employ professionals who are able to provide excellent customer service. FIRST AND DEFINITELY LAST. WORSE SERVICE EVER!!!👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟
- Firstgroup America Inc
- 103.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1995-2020 Greyhound Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.