Grial UI Kit provides everything you need to build a beautiful .NET MAUI or Xamarin Forms app. Built under MVVM design pattern, Grial ensures a clean separation between application logic and a carefully designed UI.
Don’t waste precious time compiling just to see small visual changes, use any of our 200+ carefully designed XAMLs templates instead.
- Designed for .NET Developers. Grial UI Kit provides a complete ready made collection of fully customizable UI screens and resources. Change colors, UI elements, sizes, layouts, themes. Everything you need to get the look and feel you want.
- Easy-to-use Grial UI Kit Web Admin: choose pages, styles, theme builder, app icon; download the project and get the app running in minutes.
- 12 beautiful themes to pick from.
- Full support for Tablets and Phones. Get the best UI look and feel on different devices and orientations.
- RTL/LTR support. RTL is fully supported. All the screens are available in LTR and RTL. With Grial support libraries, you can design your own screens targeting RTL & LTR with minimal effort. Switching between them at runtime is also supported.
- Drawer Control: have an extra layer of content available on the screen without overwhelming users with too much information. Drawer control provides beautiful open/close animations.
- DataGrid Control: Display tabular data with our cross-platform Data Grid. Easily customize its look and feel through XAML properties such as odd row color, header background color, or go deeper into customization using templates for cells, columns, headers, etc. DataGrid also allows sorting and selection.
- Map Control: Maps with custom markers specially designed for shops, restaurants, and anything you can think of! Finding places is now easier than ever.
- Video Player Control: A complete cross-platform video player, fully skinnable through XAML. You can use it as a background for your page, or simply to show a video feed. Easily reproduce local or remote videos in a variety of formats including Youtube.
- Floating Button Control: make actions more accessible and easier to execute. This circular button sticks to the bottom of the page and pops up a floating menu of options. You can tweak pretty much any aspect of this control.
- Custom TabControl. Host views on our fully customizable TabControl. Get a native look and feel and add as many tabs as you want.
- Parallax View Control: Achieve parallax animation transitions with no complexity. Select the optional sticky headers if you have to keep something visible after the user scrolls down.
- All the above, plus: Chart, CardView, Popups, Rating, Carousel View, Checkboxes and Radios.
- Animations: Easily incorporate our animations API and add life to your app. Create lovely and engaging UXs on user scroll. Translate or rotate items, change their colors, fade and scale them to achieve outstanding parallax effects. The combinations are infinite, and your users will love your app.
- Emoji support: Add emojis anywhere on your app. There's no real "social" interaction without emojis these days. Turn your boring, flat, corporate app into something fun and beautiful.
- Plenty of snippets. Take whatever you need and use it, as simple as that. Want some well designed snippets? Take what you need and build something new.
- Lots of XAML goodies: take advantage of XAML expressions, view trimming, converters, markup extensions, XAML aliases, and more.
200+ XAMLs Templates
Easy-to-use Grial UI Kit Web Admin: choose pages, styles, theme builder, app icon, download the project and get an app running in minutes
All pages and samples are fully customizable
All content snaps together from pre-designed XAML blocks
12 amazing themes to pick from
30+ UI controls (Drawer, DataGrid, Map, Floating Menu, etc)
App-based license (you pay per project not per team member)
Ratings and Reviews
Very clean DEMO of a UI Kit for Xamarin
You can safely ignore the 1 star rating from a person who had no idea this is a DEMO and not a useful product.
Just browse the author’s website if you are unsure.
There are few competitors to this kit (as of Feb 2019).
I really love this app.
I’m sure this is a great control library, but this app is described in the App Store as a tool for creating forms on a mobile device. They should state that in the title or description instead of wasting people’s time. The one star rating is based on the app not being what is described. I can’t speak to the quality of the library itself.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UXDivers LTDA
- 131 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 UXDivers