This version can be purchased under the Apple VPP service as well as on the App Store.
Grid for iPad has content for everyone – with resources for symbol and text AAC, for all ages and levels of literacy. It is easy to use, easy to edit, and easy to make your own.
Free 30 day trial available with the Grid for iPad - AAC version. Search 'Grid for iPad' in the App Store.
Grid for iPad is designed for people with conditions such as:
- ALS / MND
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s syndrome
- Learning difficulties
- Stroke / Aphasia
- Range of research-based AAC resources
- Online Grids – our free resource store
- Fast and intuitive in-app editing
- Remote editing – from any Windows computer
- SymbolStix and Widgit symbols included
- Available in 16 languages
- Super Core – research-based core vocabulary designed for children starting out with AAC
- Text Talker – instant communication for literate users
- Many more ready-made resources for communication and literacy development
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Smartbox Assistive Technology Ltd
- 871.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Smartbox Assistive Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Hebrew package $399.99
- Kalamati $249.99
- Mafteach Letikshoret & voice $399.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.