Grid Nav gives you accurate location data in angular geographic coordinates and in Military Grid Reference System (MGRS)/USNG format. Perfect for Land Nav.
Simple to use without a bunch of clutter to get in your way so you can get the information you need quickly.
Completely re-written from Grid Nav2 to provide the latest in accuracy & power savings.
- easily get your current coordinates in lat/lon and MGRS format as well as altitude, course, and speed
- the ability to turn on & off location updates to save battery
- satellite map of your location
- a converter to change between degrees or degrees, minutes, seconds (DMS) and MGRS & UTM
- change between ft/mph and m/kph
- change the displayed grid accuracy (8, 10, or 12 digit grid)
Absolutely NO user data is taken, stored or transmitted by this application (unlike the other “nav” apps you have on your phone right now)
Fixed a bug in iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
- Matthew Kaili
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Matthew Kaili
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.