GridAPP - Sports Management 4+
Observe in sport like a pro
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
“Journaling helps athletes review past experiences with honesty and precision. This not only helps athletes to learn more about effective training and nutrition strategies but also to learn more about themselves.” – Nicola Hobbs
GridAPP is an athlete performance app used to observe, analyze and track the performance of all sports figures including athletes, coaches, personal trainers, pro-players, e-Sport players, referees, teams, and sports clubs. Methodologists can also make use of this athlete observation app in order to effectively analyze training sessions and drills.
Before signing up for an athlete management system, it is important to know the benefits of doing so.
JOURNALING ATHLETES’ JOURNEYS CAN:
- Boost motivation: knowing that a training log must be completed, helps athletes maintain momentum.
- Improve focus; training log helps athletes and coaches from getting side-tracked by helping them see the bigger picture
- Increase confidence; when it is time to compete, athletes can look back at their training logs to get a visual representation of all their hard work.
- Gain perspective; athletes often feel that a bad training session makes them bad athletes, so a training log helps them to identify the up and down cycles of training and see the overall progress.
- Facilitate a manager’s role; coaches can adopt appropriate motivation tactics for players by staying in the loop of their progress.
Journaling is a great way for athletes to consistently work towards their goals.
HOW DOES GRIDAPP HELP WITH THIS?
In order to effectively journal your progress as an athlete, it is important to be able to rely on an efficient athlete analyzer app that can personalize your experience and remind you of your goals every step of the way.
GridAPP has got your back! As a competitive athlete monitoring app, GridAPP consists of several features to empower your fitness and health journey, which include:
- Observation grids designed by experts and based on solid scientific research.
- Accurate planning of daily training sessions to improve performance.
- Riddance from paper; no more hassle due to humidity, rain, wind, loss of records, and
other drawbacks while observing on the field.
- An important function of an effective athlete advisor app: generation of charts directly
- Observation, evaluation, and monitoring of performances over time.
- Easy management of elements with observable characteristics.
- Immediate representation of the current and desired performance.
- Activation of Top profiles to increase performance.
Through these features, GridAPP maintains the status of being one of the most market-competitive athlete analyzer app, as it acts as an advanced fitness training app.
SOME OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Definition of the most important training areas.
- Availability of data for quick reading and sharing.
- Analysis of the mechanics of training sessions and drills.
- Creation and playback of videos for deferred observation.
- Availability of text notes via voice recognition to add to inclusivity.
Journaling is a great way to monitor one’s progress and pave the road to achieving one’s goals, and this also extends to athletes. It is easy to feel demotivated; this is where the role of an efficient athlete performance app comes in.
As a reliable athlete observation app, GridAPP provides athletes with the ultimate tools required to track and manage workout compliance and development.
GridAPP - Athlete, Coaches & Trainers Monitoring App.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Massimiliano Cianci
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © MC Sport+
- In-App Purchases
- Observation of the footballer $3.99
- Communication in ESPORTS $16.99
- Coach in youth sports $9.49
- Decision Training $9.49