Gridplay has been updated now!
- Supports Airpods connectivity
- Possible to import sounds and music from files
- Supports 6.5 inch and 5.5 inch display
Make quality quick-cut style music videos straight from your phone with Gridplay.
Giving even the most experienced filmmakers a new experience,
the innovative grid screen allows users to combine and divide cells at will in order to create dynamic videos.
Add a song, trim clips, and adjust and scale each cell for extra flair.
Turn your inspirational moments into the movie of your life with Gridplay.
1. Takes up to 16 4x4 videoclips (These can be recorded or uploaded.)
2. Swipe to combine or divide the cells
3. Create and edit a timeline with multiple frames
4. Optimized for low-resolution (640p) on Instagram
5. Records up to 15 seconds. (5 minutes with extension)
7. Each clip has an independent sound control
8. Ability to save video to camera roll
9. Frame thickness and color settings
10. Automatically saves rough draft
11. Rotate, adjust, scale, and mirror each clip
12. Share to Vine
1. Pick a cell and choose the camera mode. (Full screen vs. split screen, and back camera vs. front camera)
2. Swipe to combine cells, and swipe again to divide.
3. Press the "Film" button.
4. Set the timer up to 15 seconds. (If you have unlocked the extension, you can set the timer up to 5 minutes.)
5. When you finish with one frame, it will go to the next automatically. You need to set the timer for each frame.
6. If you don't like what you have recorded, tap to delete. If you don't want to fill up the other cells? No problem, just go to the next step.
7. Adjust the volume and position of each clip.
8. Trim the clips and add background music.
9. Save and share on Vine, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tumblr, and email.
Supports Airpods connectivity
Supports to import sounds from files
Supports 6.5 inch and 5.5 inch display
Bug fixes and stabilization
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great, now has tons of bugs
I’ve used this app many times to create great videos, but recently it’s been having trouble syncing audio and recording videos. There are many glitches and problems now, but only as of late. Hopefully these problems will be fixed soon and I can write a better review.
I love this app but bugs need to be worked out
What I love about this app is that it keeps tracks fairly well synchronized. It is very useful and has a lot of potential BUT...
I record on multi tracks and it sorta works IF you never ever have to do a retake and everything is just perfect. If you delete a track and retake, then it starts sounding like it overlayed a track with itself with a little delay. So if you do more retakes and you have a metronome track, each beat starts sounding like a drumroll. Now that is really bad.
Is there not one app that actually works properly and doesn’t have a gazillion bugs? Ugh!
Useless, Overcomplicated rip off
I bought this app because I play a number of different instruments and wanted an easy way to record myself on different tracks and combine them. THIS APP ONLY LETS YOU RECORD FOR 15 SECONDS. How is anyone supposed to record songs in only 15 second spurts? To record for 5 minutes, the app tries to extort another 99¢ out of you on top of the existing price tag. The interface view is ugly and overcomplicated, and the app starts out with a information video which fails at explaining the various icons and controls. Don't waste your money on this like I did. I regret it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Peta Vision
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- © Petavision inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Expend video length to 5minute $0.99