Identify, Explore and Engage with the world around you and your photos at any time.
- Take a picture and explore the area around it. Identify the places and things around you now, or return to the app to see what was near your photo’s locations after you get home.
- Engage with the world around your photo locations by bookmarking the Grid Cards of the places you find.
- Create your own photo-based Grid Cards that you can share with friends via Facebook, text or email.
- Our 3D Ultra high-resolution CineMap technology automatically creates a cinematic 3D aerial flyover above and around the exact location where the photo was taken.
- Capture your location and surface your bookmarks with just push a button on your Apple Watch or iPhone.
- No easier, cooler or faster way to share any location on earth, including your current location with others.
Simplified flow to update cover image of a card
Improvements to the Plus menu making it easier than ever to customize your cards
Photo gallery improvements
Enhanced watch grid snap card
Many more minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
great app, solid release
The only app you need to navigate your life! The latest download is rock solid and includes some cool new features - proximity alerts, customizable quick action buttons, better discovery mechanism, full suite of editing tools. Improvements everywhere.
Finally an APP I like
Took a little getting use to. This is a great little travel log for my husband and I. You know when you say where was that trail that we found or that great little coffee shop. Well this not only helps us remember but floods us with memories. I'm going to use for business too. I love it.
Can't recommend... Version 2.4
Sounds like a good concept, if it actually worked. Crashes constantly. "Finger click icon", not sure of it's purpose, does nothing on phone, (same icon) looks like it's trying to do something on the watch- nothing happens. Bookmark icon, crashes app. Text boxes are nearly black, with unreadable, barely detectable message inside. Couldn't get the watch feature to work either. Can't recommend it at this time. Using latest iOS 10.3.3 on iPhone 5
Still broken as of 11.4. It won’t let me sign in unless I have a FB account. I don’t want a FB account.
Developer Response ,
Hello, I apologize for the troubles you had with our app. The version you tried was an alpha test version and admittedly had many bugs. We have made many improvements and i urge you to give it another go with version 3.2 posted on the app store this week. If you have more feedback we will be happy to accept and learn from it.
Speaking to your concern about logging in without a facebook account, I regularly create new user accounts via email. This feature is functioning properly now.
- Proximity Grid Inc
- 140.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hindi, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018 Proximity Grid, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.