How do you move forward after a loss when your mind, body and soul feel broken? Carry one-of-a-kind comforting thoughts and messages with you. Grief Reiki® Oracle Cards help you to integrate the emotional, physical and spiritual aspects of grief. The approach is to pick-a-card that jumps out at you and then read the message corresponding to the card you picked. You usually get the message you need to hear most.
Grief Reiki Oracle Cards help you to heal emotionally, physically and spiritually while you are navigating your grief journey. In understanding your grief more completely, you will find you will be better able to get through it. As unbelievable as this may sound, a broken heart does eventually repair itself making us better people along the way. Although we are never the same, grief can be transformed in ways we never imagined. The hope is that the Grief Reiki® Oracle Cards touch your broken heart in ways that are transforming for you.
- Complete deck has 60 healing cards.
- Comforting messages for emotional, physical and spiritual healing.
- Choose between a Simple Reading, 3 Card Reading or Daily Reading.
- Flip cards over to read the associated message.
- Save your readings to review anytime or anywhere.
- Browse the entire deck of 60 cards.
- Readings can be given anytime or anywhere from your phone.
- Read the Guidebook to learn how to use the cards or conduct an intuitive reading.
About the Author: Sharon Ehlers is a Certified Grief Recovery Specialist® and Reiki Master Teacher. Grief Reiki® LLC, offers a multidimensional approach to grief through emotional recovery, physical and spiritual healing. Sharon is the author of Grief Reiki – An Integrated Approach to the Emotional, Physical and Spiritual Components of Grief and Loss and the co-author of Grief Diaries: Surviving Loss by Suicide which was a three-time finalist in the 10th Annual National Indie Excellence Awards, the 2016 Book Excellence Awards and the 2016 Best Book Awards. Visit Grief Reiki® LLC's website at: www.grief-reiki.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.