Gro CRM the top-rated, friendly, award-winning small business Mac CRM iOS and macOS platform. Gro CRM is made exclusively for Apple Users and their iOS devices ( iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Messages & Apple TV).
Gro CRM, the all-in-one friendly Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform designed to help small businesses, teams, and individuals, manage their contacts (leads, clients, and more), deals, calls, projects, appointments, documents, email, inventory, expenses, sales, invoices, quotes, receipts, payments, reports and much more!
Our friendly CRM app is made just for individuals, small businesses, and teams just like yours. We have helped countless companies and individuals jumpstart their growth and productivity, and we can help you too.
Gro CRM is a super friendly, modern, and customizable CRM platform experience that you will love. Work smarter, be more productive and win more business with our easy to use CRM app for Apple iOS devices.
GRO CRM EDITIONS:
KEY CRM FEATURES:
• Works on Apple Silicon M1 Computers!
• Enhanced for iOS 14 and iPhone X.
• Super easy Apple Contacts importer.
• Powerful spreadsheet data importer.
• Manage your contacts with precision.
• Create powerful customized fields.
• Create multiple deal pipelines.
• Manage your projects with precision.
• Post deals & projects to Apple Calendar.
• Create custom email templates.
• Scan business cards and create new contacts.
• Find and track contacts on a map.
• Upload files with iCloud Drive.
• Log history and notes.
• Organize your contacts with custom tags.
• Call, FaceTime, message & email contacts.
• Alerts for deals, projects & more.
• Create quotes and invoices for your clients.
• Get paid from clients with Stripe integration.
• Easy to track client invoice payments.
• Apple Mail, Gmail, and other email Integrations.
• Track email communication.
• Setup ACL (access control lists) for your team.
• Touch ID, Face ID, 2FA & 1Password security
• Use our API to connect your favorite services.
• Seamlessly works across Apple iOS devices.
• Built with Swift :-)
• Plus many more features!
iPAD ONLY FEATURES:
• Support for Split-View multitasking.
• Drag and Drop Apple Contacts.
• Use Keyboard Shortcuts and save time.
• Use Apple Pencil to sign invoices and PO's.
• Vertical and horizontal orientation support.
• Optimized for iPad Pro.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE GRO CRM:
• Friendly Apple Watch app.
• Useful Apple TV Status Board app.
• Super fun sticker pack.
• Great developer API.
• Many 3rd-party integrations.
GRO CRM WORKS GREAT FOR:
• Small teams
• Small businesses
• Sales teams
• Field Service Mgmt
• Financial services
• Door-to-door sales
• Professional services
• Pharmaceutical reps
• Plus many more industries
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
• Friendly Apple CRM for small business!
• Easiest CRM I have ever used!
• Six words: Best CRM On The App Store
• The Mac Daddy of CRMs
• The Gold Standard for CRM Apps
DOWNLOAD GRO CRM FOR YOUR FAVORITE APPLE DEVICES.
To use the Gro CRM app, your company must have an account (Solo, Basic, or Pro) or purchase an in-app monthly subscription.
Prices vary by location. Gro CRM in-app subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account and auto-renew every month unless disabled in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
• We won't spam your contacts.
• We won't collect or sell your information.
• We believe it's your information, not ours.
• We protect and secure your data.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We love small business users! We would love to hear your suggestions and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our top-rated, friendly, and award-winning small business CRM platform today!
- Works on Apple Silicon M1 computers!
- Performance updates
- Bug fixes
If you feel generous and love our app, please leave us a review and recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Each review makes a huge difference and helps us improve our app!
Ratings and Reviews
Hands Down Best CRM I Have Used!
Gro CRM hands down has been the best CRM I have used! In the past I have used - Salesforce, HubSpot, Insightly and Zoho. All these other CRM solutions were complicated, unintuitive and missing a lot of features for their mobile apps. Gro CRM for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch has been the most complete CRM I have used so far. The Gro CRM workflows are friendly and they have a lot of customization available for all types of businesses!!! I highly recommend Gro CRM to anyone looking for a customer relationship management app to help manage their business. BTW - Gro CRM is also priced waaaaaay cheaper than all those other solutions I mentioned. Plus Gro does not make you pay your subscription annually, or make you buy a certain amount of users/seats or lock you into a annual contract. I just can not say enough good things about this company or their CRM platform. Just read the other reviews and you will see what I am talking about. I did notice there were a few negative review which every company has. However the Gro CRM negative reviews were not about there product at all?!? They were about people not realizing there was a free trial, or people not understand how the app store trial work??? I have seen these type of reviews with a few other companies and its a shame Apple just does not remove these type of reviews since they have nothing to do about the apps at all.
Developer Response ,
Hi Morel, Wow thanks for the detailed review of Gro CRM! 🙌 Also thanks for letting everyone know how the app store works! 😀 Let us know if you need anything: email@example.com
Top-notch CRM app
I just love how simple, intuitive and feature packed this CRM is! Our team tried 5 other CRMs and settled on Gro CRM. All the other CRMs we tried were way too complicated, missing important features and their support was pretty much non-existent. To date our sales teams has been really impressed with Gro CRM! There were a couple of minor hurdles we ran into while getting setup but support helped us work them out :-) They have a really good support team that responds very quickly! One feature we really wanted was their Deals to support multiple pipelines which it currently does not do. So I contacted them and asked if they have plans to support multiple pipelines in Deals. They said this feature has already been completed and it's currently in a private beta along with some other cool and useful features for later this summer. This was a pleasant surprise!!! Our team can't wait to get our hands on the new multiple pipeline feature!!! Note - We gave them some feature suggestions and they asked us a bunch of questions on what type of functionally we were looking for and why our requested feature was needed, etc. We were impressed how this company seems to really listen to their customers and seems very interested in how their system is being used by their customers. Overall this is just a top-notch company and CRM solution!
Developer Response ,
Hi lieWelcho, thanks for pointing out how how Gro CRM is simple, has tons of features and our support is on point! We really appreciate that! 🙌 Super happy to have you as a customer!! 😊
Insurance team using Gro CRM daily!
I was recently tasked with finding a CRM for our small team of insurance agents. Our team had a list of things they wanted our CRM to do such as manage our leads and clients, the ability to get directions to a contact, create quotes, and much more. So we choose some top CRMâ€™s to trial, and Gro CRM was the only app we tried that was easy to use, had all the features we required plus their support was really helpful! Their support team talked to us countless times, answering our questions and sent us information on how to get things setup and configured for our Insurance agents. Our agents have been very happy with our new CRM system and we have seen a big increase in productivity thanks to everyone now using Gro CRM! Our office was a bit hesitant at first about moving to a CRM because no one wanted to change how we were currently doing things. Now our agents are saying we should have moved to a CRM a long time ago! Update: We have contacted their support team here and there when we needed help or guidance on the system. Their support team has always responded quickly and gave us very detailed answers and help. The Gro CRM support team has been an instrumental piece in our team being able to adapt to a new CRM system so easily!
Developer Response ,
Hi Ian, we are excited that Gro CRM is working so well for you and your team! 🙌 Thx so much for the support team shout-out as well!! We ❤️ that!! Let us know if you guys need anything: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gro Software LLC
- 84.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Gro Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Solo Edition - 1 Seat $14.99
- Basic Edition - 1 Seat $24.99
- Pro Edition - 1 Seat $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.