The Most Powerful Grocery List!
Over many years on the market, recognized by major media, journalists, bloggers, and reputable reviewers. Several times Apple featured app. Learn why at GroceryGadgets.com.
Save time and money. Be organized at home and efficient at the supermarket. Stop rebuilding shopping lists – just reuse them. Stop calling your spouse - share via sync.
- Arrange products like your pantry, refrigerator, laundry room
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Don’t type – scan barcodes(3GS or later phones), or use built-in list of frequent items
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- FREE online portal for faster input: GroceryGadgets.com
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Consolidated "All Lists" list
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
- History Shopping Analysis (at GroceryGadgets.com)
Learn more at GroceryGadgets.com
Do you need help or have suggestion? Email us – support is always available.
Grocery Gadget – Serious Shopping Simplified
- Many bugs and crashes fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Need better search function.
It is not a good user experience to have to scroll all the way to the top for the search bar to be available. It should come down as soon as a user starts to scroll
All lists broken in current release
This app overall is ok.
It does the basics -you can make a list of stores (or use that for types of items you buy. EG Albertsons, hardware store, or monthly bulk shopping.
For each store/list you have, you can add items from their list or add ones not on their master list.
It is difficult if there is some item you can buy at more than one store. For example if you plan to go to Costco you would buy some items there but if you are not going to Costco that week you would go by Walmart or just buy a smaller amount at the grocery store.
To do this you have to have the same items at multiple stores and have them at only one store but when you shop bounce back and forth between multiple lists as you shop.
They have an all lists feature where you could see all ite,s marked to buy (for all stores combined) which made it much easier to be flexible (eg only 2 Costco items to get - can they be postponed a week or bought we the neighborhood market)to save a trip?
But this feature has been broken for months. Making this app clunky to use.
Developer Response ,
Please report your issue via an email to email@example.com or directly from the app Settings -> Send Feedback.
Please describe how the current `All Lists` behavior differs from those you've used to months ago.
Thanks in advance!
Good app - could be great
This is the best straight shopping app I’ve tried. Simple and purpose-built. As good as it is, though, it could definitely be better:
- Provide better options for creating a new store. The choice between adding every item in the app or no items at all when creating a new store is hideous. If I’m creating a new grocery store, the items will be mostly the same (stripped of store-specific data like aisles, prices, etc.). Let me copy an existing grocery store.
- Add a third tax entry. Texas has state, county, and local taxes.
- Make sales tax store-specific like aisles and prices. Especially in Texas, many people live near state, county, or city tax boundaries and cross them frequently to shop. Make tax toggles store-specific like aisles and prices.
- Let people who will never use your sync or share features give you money anyway. I’d easily pay a reasonable one-time fee for this app but I’m not paying for sync and sharing features I’ll never use. If you really don’t want my money, though, that’s fine too.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pingwell Inc
- 59.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Pingwell, Inc (Grocery Gadget)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.