The most powerful but simple shared grocery list organizer!
10 years on the market, recognized by major media, journalists, bloggers, and reputable reviewers. Several times Apple featured app.
Save time and money. Be organized at home and efficient at the supermarket. Stop rebuilding shopping lists – just reuse them. Stop calling your spouse - share via sync.
- Arrange products like your pantry, refrigerator, laundry room
- App automatically learns item order as you shop. Or, arrange aisles manually.
- Don’t type – scan barcodes or use built-in list of frequent items
- Sync shopping lists with spouse, attack supermarket 2x as fast! Push Notification
- Picture is worth a 1000 words: Never bring home the wrong product
- Multiple Shopping Lists, arrange different projects
- Consolidated "All Lists" list
- Multiple Stores – Create lists across multiple stores
- Color Pricing – Compare item prices across stores
Do you need help or have suggestion? Email us – support is always available.
To cover development cost and support, the app now serves ads which can be removed by purchasing the Yearly subscription with FREE one month trial:
• Length of subscription - One year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Grocery Gadget – Serious Shopping Simplified
- Several bugs and crashes fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works perfectly for my needs
I’ve been using grocery gadget for a long time and a couple of times development stopped and I was concerned it would stop being supported. I looked around and did not find another app that has the features that I need.
I paid for the pro version and now am paying for a subscription with no complaints. I would rather pay again than have this app that I rely heavily on disappear.
I live in a rural area and make a large shopping trip monthly. When I shop, I am shopping for my household and 2-3 others. I shop at Costco and 2-3 other stores as needed. Grocery gadget has the features I need to do this type of shopping easily and with a minimum of effort. Thank you for continuing development.
When you get a little, you want more!
I have been using this app. for a number of years.
When hand held computers came out, you wanted to put your shopping lists on that device. Then you wanted organized per your routine. This program satisfies both of those ”desires“ very well.
Hopefully the day will come when the store will communicate with this app. or have something, simply because the store keeps rearranging their stock. You no more than get this app. set up with what is where. Bam! You start all over again learning the store and try to get this app. rearranged.
Developer Response ,
iidsky, this is great feedback, thank you, we will take it into consideration.
Completely Untrustworthy, Bait-and-Switch Cheats
EDIT: The developer did not read my complaint. I paid for lifetime ad-free access and then the developer switched to subscription model. They rewarded those of us who helped them get started by switching the deal later and giving us ads anyway.
Now they’re still giving ads to those naive enough to give them MORE money (I am not one of those people. I did not and will never subscribe after their unapologetic shenanigans).
Oh, and they raised the prices, too.
For everyone complaining about paying a monthly fee for this app and STILL getting ads, you should’ve taken a look at previous reviews and what these crooks did to their original paying customers who paid them money to get them going in the first place.
Longtime users such as myself paid for lifetime use, ad-free, and then later on, they put ads into the app unless you subscribe to a monthly fee. Yes, it’s only $1/month, but that’s not the point.
The point is these jokers CANNOT be trusted. So if you neglected to pay attention to what these guys did to their original customers, it’s your own fault you’re getting ripped off now. If they did it before, they’ll do it again.
I can’t believe Apple puts up with this from a developer. It’s nuts. We pay for one thing and get something else. I don’t even use the app anymore.
Developer Response ,
Existing app development and support effort is paid from ads or subscription which removes ads.
You always can get the refund for your original purchase: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
- Pingwell Inc
- 60 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Pingwell, Inc (Grocery Gadget)
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly subscription $9.99
- Monthly subscription $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.