Introducing Grocery King for iMessage, a visual shopping list app completely re-imagined for the messaging world. Designed to help you and your loved ones to easily collaborate in grocery shopping. The following are some of the cool features of Grocery King for iMessage :
• Very simple to use, just tap on an item that you want to shop, pick the quantity and send the message. On the recipient end the item to be purchased is clearly displayed with big beautiful imagery which ensures that the correct item is purchased from the store the first time around and hence saving time. To mark an item as shopped, just tap on the item in the message window and select the quantity you have purchased and press the send button and voila the item is marked as completed for everyone to see.
• Quickly pick from 1000's of grocery items that have big bold crisp imagery and are specially curated to contain popular everyday grocery items
• Full catalog of items are neatly organized and grouped under 24 popular categories ranging from fresh produce (vegetables, fruits), dairy, meats, deli, pasta to kitchen supplies, bath & laundry supplies, office supplies, wine & spirits and many more
• Completely customizable, you can update, delete existing categories or create your own custom categories, add new items or update existing ones.
• Capture a photo with your camera and create an item that can be added to a category.
• You can even attach an existing photo from your photo album to an item.
• Create favorite lists easily which can later be accessed directly from the home screen for even quicker access to your data.
• Powerful and intelligent search to quickly find an item in your catalog. You can perform a broad search for a category and see all items in it or you can perform name specific searches. You can even create a new item directly from the search bar.
• Item catalog is synced between all devices as you use the app. No need to re-create your catalog on each device within your family.
• Grocery King for iMessage can be further customized to be used like a checklist or a todo list.
• Grocery King is an indispensable tool for repeated shopping tasks. The more you use it the better it gets.
If you like "Grocery King for iMessage" then we are sure you will like our popular iPhone app "Grocery King" which is available on the App Store. Be sure to search for it on the regular App Store.
We hope you enjoy using Grocery King as much as we've enjoyed making it. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!
This release contains a few quick bug fixes and other improvements for iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be great
Not a bad grocery list app for iMessage. Pretty, colorful images. Only spotted a couple issues. First, you can search for an item but when it’s selected, it doesn’t go to your list. It just does nothing. Second, you can’t make a true list. One item per message. Hope your list is short or message recipient’s phone will be going ding, ding, ding, ding....DING.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, It looks like there is some confusion. This is the iMessage app and not the Grocery King app that's available on the regular App Store. Please note that we have already fixed a number of bugs on the main app since the time you posted this review. We would highly appreciate if you could please update this review with your opinion about the iMessage app.
Needs Lots of work.
The iPad version is extremely buggy. Does not fill the screen and looks like a phone version poorly converted to iPad. Freezes up in a few areas. Android version more stable but apple version does not work together which is really frustrating and being it has cloud sync you would think it to be a easy fix. I have used the android version for a couple years and happy to see it on apple now. I hope all the bugs get removed quickly.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, It looks like there is some confusion. This is the iMessage app and not the Grocery King app that's available on the regular App Store. Please note that we have already fixed a number of bugs on the main app since the time you posted this review. We would highly appreciate if you could please update this review with your new opinion about the app.
Can’t make a list or check it twice
It should be possible to give negative stars!
I only upgraded because the old version will now only work on an iPhone 11 with the newest updates and I have the XR. I don’t like that if I wanted to use it I would have to go to my messaging app instead of having an actual Grocery App. But that’s a moot point because when I do go to my messaging app it tells me its unable to access the categories. So now I can’t use the free app and I can’t access the one I paid for...
Developer Response ,
Hello there, It looks like there is some confusion. This is the iMessage app and not the Grocery King app thats available on the regular App Store. Please note that we have already fixed some of the bugs related to iOS 13 on the main app. If you haven't already downloaded the update from the app store, we highly recommend you do it.
I would highly appreciate if you could please update this review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.