Save money and time spent in the store, buying only what is ended up. And at the same time, do not waste time creating a shopping lists.
How it works:
Yasha – it's a list of products that you always have in the fridge, what is bought every week.
When something is ended up - you need just to check it in the application and when you are in the store, you will already have generated shopping list. No need to remember, if there is bread or milk at home, do not need to call home mates with such a question.
Main Yasha features:
• Add products in two clicks with the help of our suggestion tool
• Smart category detection of goods by its name
• "At the store" mode: you see only what you need to buy with a convenient breakdown from departments. Reduces the purchase time by more than 2 times!
• Automatic cloud synchronization in the background: edit the lists, and we will make sure that your loved ones instantly receive all the changes you made
And all this is completely free, without in-app purchases and ads!
Improved app's stability and corrected a few minor bugs.
Have a question? Use Help in the app settings section.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect grocery app
It’s nice to have an ongoing list that I categorize my way. Just tap to add Bev items and tap to add or remove them from the ”to buy” list. EASY!
I like the design of this app - the ability to easily toggle between the items I typically buy and the items I need to buy.
Enhancements I would like to see:
1) Auto-fill suggestions that are not case sensitive. When adding new items, the category field is case sensitive. For example, it will not find "Juice" with a lowecase j, I have to type the capital J.
2) Ability to stay in 'Add Items' mode until I am finished adding items
3) Ability to Group by Store Type - some items I may buy from the Health Food Store, others from any Grocery store; I also put items to get from the Hardware store or a General Merchandise store like Target or Walmart. Usually it doesn't matter to me the actual store (like Walmart vs Target, or Home Depot vs Lowes); but it would be helpful to Group my list by type of store when I'm running errands
4) ability to export my list in simple text to email, text, or to print
5) ability to specify quantity for items on the buy list
6) ability to view and edit the list of categories, and the ability to manually specify the sort order of categories. For example, I don't want "Frozen foods" displayed before "Fruits and Vegetables" and I would like the ability to have 1 category for Fruits and 1 category for Vegetables but see them next to each other instead of alphabetically in the list. Also, to be able to change the text of a category and have that change effect all items in that category - now I have to change them one out of a time.
Love this app very simple but smart
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.