We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store;
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste;
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy;
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code.
* MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to buymeapie.com website;
* MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents;
* SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically;
* SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways;
* SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits;
* SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask;
* DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleagues? Just drag it to your shopping list;
* PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned to top by a single tap;
* CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically or by time of crossing-out, the choice is up to you;
* APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face;
* AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends;
* NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes;
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items;
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings;
* Share your lists via text messages or emails.
Buy Me a Pie! is free to download and use. Purchasing the in-app Pro auto-renewing subscription unlocks unlimited shopping lists, sharing lists to unlimited users, additional color groups, ads-free version and premium support. Buy Me a Pie! Pro can be purchased as an auto-renewable subscription for 2.99 USD a month or 29.99 USD a year, as well as lifetime license for 49.99 USD with a one-time payment.
We offer a free trial for a month. Once it is over, you will be automatically billed 29.99 USD per year, unless canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Your account will be charged 29.99 USD for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless canceled beforehand.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for the Family
Among a huge number of apps for organizing tasks and lists, this app truly stands above. I had tried several others, but this one is so simple and so efficient for our family. The teenager’s cell phone, the family iPad at home, and of course mom and dad‘s iPhone all have this app installed. Whenever someone opens the last can/box/container of whatever food or household item, they quickly open this app and start typing the item. After a few letters it quickly keys in from previous items that we had bought to add to the shopping list. Over a very short time we have color-coded to our preference, categories of items that we typically shop for, so that someone who is not the “typical shopper“ has an easier time grabbing things aisle-by-aisle as they are then grouped together by this app (Green is the vegetable aisle, etc...). When you don’t live very close to the grocery store and have a family with multiple shopping needs, this app has saved us time, money, and frustration running back to the store over and over again. Really awesome and highly recommended! We are grateful!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for such a wonderful feedback!
So much and so easy to use!
They give you a lot for free, and there’s so much to mention. Multiple users can use the same three lists, and your lists will be updated almost instantaneously. I want some in this change, while I was in the grocery store. It is insured that I was able to get what was just added. It was so cool. You can colorcode your items so that they are in categories, which makes it easier to have them in a specific order. I color-coded things in the order that they are in the stores that I shop. I also use these lists for when I need to pack for a trip. I often find recipes online and I can put them into a comma or semi-colon delimited list to add them all at once, with their amounts. It’s fantastic. I love that I can enter items on a PC, on my phone, or on any other device. I use this instead of other grocery list apps, because I can maintain my own dictionary, which helps me to name things the way I want to name them. This is an awesome app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the amazing review!
Makes shopping so much easier
I have always used shopping lists. Paper lists gave way to lists on my phone, which I liked but it was a bit annoying to have to put my phone down to bag produce, etc, then pull the list back up. Then the pandemic came and not only did I have to put the phone down, I then had to re-input my passcode because it didn’t recognize my face in a mask. I was ready to go back to paper! Then I found this app. It syncs to my watch so I don’t need to carry a list in my hand. I can add items to whatever device I happen to be using and they appear on the watch automatically. I sort items by colors according to where in the store I will find them. I can keep several lists at once. This is a great app!
Edit: I have loved this list until all of a sudden it stopped syncing! I really need for it to sync! Help?
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for such positive feedback and for your interest in our app! It is at such moments that we realize: our work is for good reason. Thank you for your time — we’ve got +1000 to our inspiration score :) We sincerely wish you a lot of bright moments in your life!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BUZZWORTHY VIBE COMPANY LIMITED
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Buy Me a Pie LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $2.99
- Pro Subscription $29.99
- Annual Pro subscription $29.99
- Lifetime PRO $24.99
- Lifetime PRO $49.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.