We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store;
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste;
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy;
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code.
* MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to buymeapie.com website;
* MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents;
* SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically;
* SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways;
* SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits;
* SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask;
* DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleagues? Just drag it to your shopping list;
* PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned to top by a single tap;
* CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically or by time of crossing-out, the choice is up to you;
* APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face;
* AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends;
* NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes;
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items;
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings;
* Share your lists via text messages or emails.
Buy Me a Pie! is free to download and use. Purchasing the in-app Pro auto-renewing subscription unlocks unlimited shopping lists, sharing lists to unlimited users, additional color groups, ads-free version and premium support. Buy Me a Pie! Pro can be purchased as an auto-renewable subscription for 0.99 USD a month or 14.99 USD a year, as well as lifetime license for 24.99 USD with a one-time payment.
We offer a free trial for a month. Once it is over, you will be automatically billed 14.99 USD per year, unless canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Your account will be charged 14.99 USD for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless canceled beforehand.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Ratings and Reviews
So much and so easy to use!
They give you a lot for free, and there’s so much to mention. Multiple users can use the same three lists, and your lists will be updated almost instantaneously. I want some in this change, while I was in the grocery store. It is insured that I was able to get what was just added. It was so cool. You can colorcode your items so that they are in categories, which makes it easier to have them in a specific order. I color-coded things in the order that they are in the stores that I shop. I also use these lists for when I need to pack for a trip. I often find recipes online and I can put them into a comma or semi-colon delimited list to add them all at once, with their amounts. It’s fantastic. I love that I can enter items on a PC, on my phone, or on any other device. I use this instead of other grocery list apps, because I can maintain my own dictionary, which helps me to name things the way I want to name them. This is an awesome app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the amazing review!
We have used the BuyMeAPie! App for a couple of years now and it helps us save money and time.
We don’t end up duplicating purchases because we always check the list when we shop separately, and it syncs between devices instantly. I like the color coding feature to group items together. It also works with Siri so I can actually add stuff while I’m driving. My hope is that in the future I’ll be able to move items between lists. This was a feature in an old app I used and it was handy. If an item was not available at one store, I could just add it to the Target or Walmart list to pick it up on my next trip. Otherwise, it’s a really handy and easy to use app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We are glad that you love the app.
Like the App but Would Like More Editing Options
Since I downloaded this app about 6 weeks ago, I have used this app many times. I found it very user friendly. My only issue is that the only editing options are to change categories or delete the item. It would be helpful to be able to also change the text in each item. For instance, suppose I need a certain number of a food item one week and a different number of the same item the next week. Right now, I have to enter a new item in the list instead of simply changing the number I need. Also, sometimes items we use are on sale at a certain store. I like to note that in the list. Right now, I have to enter a new item in the list instead of simply adding the info about the sale. Making this change would make a great app even better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback! Please, note that you can change the name and the amount of an item in your shopping list (open the list and swipe an item to the left). It is in the product dictionary only where it is not possible to edit product names.
As for sales, you can use a special color for such products, for example. Or add a mote instead or together with the amount. For example, 'Milk : 2 (sale)'.
- National Business Group Ltd
- 100.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buy Me a Pie LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Subscription $0.99
- Pro Subscription $14.99
- Annual Pro subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.