Grocery Pal (List & Savings) 4+
List, deals and sales sharing
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Grocery Pal is a great way to get organized for your weekly shopping activities and find savings from your favorite stores. Its all-new Premium version takes Grocery Pal to a whole new level.
Featured on NBC Today Show and ABC Good Morning America.
From New York Times:
"Apps like Grocery Pal can show digital coupons for items on your list..."
Quotes from our users:
"Best app for my kitchen!"
"First app that allows me to get the best prices from all my local grocery stores!"
● Create your shopping lists once and reuse them later. Never miss anything at your store.
● Choose from thousands of built-in items with pre-populated aisle categories that match your local store layout.
● Cross off items you’re done with or check them off the list into cart as you walk down the aisles inside a store. This helps you keep track of all the items in the list.
● Invite your family members or friends to jointly access your account and share lists, items and photos.
● Changes made to shared lists are automatically available to others.
● List sharing enables one family member to manage lists while others shop at the store using these lists.
● Browse weekly savings from local stores.
● Capture sale items into your shopping list for easy in-store viewing.
● Expired sales are automatically removed so you don't have to worry about cleaning them up.
● Custom aisles: Create your own aisle categories so you can organize your list the way you want it.
● Custom stores: Add your own stores when the built-in stores don't have what you are looking for. You can bookmark a web address for your custom store and access its content easily. Custom stores can be any local or online stores of your choosing.
● Your custom aisles and stores are automatically shared with all members of a joint account.
5) Cloud Backup and Restore
● All your shopping lists, items and photos are automatically backed up on our secure server.
● Your custom aisles, custom stores are backed up as well.
● If you ever need to switch devices, just sign in to your account, and all your list data will be restored onto your device automatically.
(Grocery Pal Premium is required for list sharing, custom aisles and stores, and cloud backup and restore.)
Grocery Pal allows you to find savings from supermarkets and discount stores at over 200 store brands across the U.S. Some of these stores include: Wal-Mart, Target, Rite-Aid, Kmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Food Lion, Save-a-Lot, ALDI, SAFEWAY, CVS/pharmacy, Kroger, Food Lion, Stop & Shop, H-E-B, VONS, Giant Eagle, Harris Teeter, Ingles Markets, Jewel, Shaw's, Giant Food, Tops, Fred Meyer, C-Town, Acme, Price Chopper, Pathmark, Lucky Supermarket, Bashas' Supermarket, TOM THUMB, Waldbaums, Bartell Drugs, RANDALLS, Food City, Save Mart, PAVILIONS, Sprout's, GIANT, Hy-Vee, Dierbergs and more. (Check with individual stores for weekly sales availability.)
Fixed an issue in list item quantity editing with decimal points.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for a long time and love it. I’ve told others about it too, but today one of my folders is saying I need to be connected to the internet, but I’m already connected. It also says I need to sync it somewhere, but I cannot tell where to do that. All my other list folders are fine. Why would one of them stop working? It won’t even let me delete it. I tried to use their feedback, and it does not have the option to send or submit. This is stupid. I will keep using it unless it starts doing these things with all my folders. Would be nice if they fixed that though. If they do I will change my review to FIVE stars.
Update: Not so good
I have used this app for a very long time. My husband is also synced with me. He’ll tell me we need an item and I will say, “put it on the list.” He has learned to add things now without telling me. It’s a great app for both of us! I thought at one point we were not able to use it anymore because it wasn’t updated; I had just switched to an iPhone 12, but I had a sigh of relief when I went back into it and was working. I don’t like to be without this app..the last update was 5 yrs ago..I hope it continues to be monitored and updated since this is the best I have found.
Update: this upgrade was totally trash..sorry but you have now limited the use of this app to only premium if you want to add stores or other things. It’s is now totally useless to me and my husband and we have since gone to another app called Listonic..we are able to share and do pretty much all the things we did with app. Also they have a premium that gives option for monthly, yearly or lifetime which I wouldn’t mind to do a lifetime payment…I get that the developer should warrant some kind of compensation and should add more options..sorry to see me go from this app that used to be the best..
I usually love this app, but the newest “improvements” need a bit of help
This is one of the most useful apps in general. I store everything from my grocery store lists, to my CVS runs, my hardware store needs, as well as online order lists.
That being said, now the app is useless for my needs. Sigh! There’s just one or two changes that need to be made to make it useable again.
With this newest “upgrade”, your lists of everything you ever had on a list for a store is listed. So when I look for what I need at my grocery store, it says I need almost 300 items. When I go into that list, everything I ever bought is listed, but crossed off. I am not sure if there is even anything on my current list because I would have to scroll through the 300 or so items that I chose at some point in history. Uggh!
This was a good idea in general, but there need to be a few changes. Firstly, the unchecked items need to be at the top of the list; Secondly, the number of unchecked items should be the only ones counted when you look at your list of stores (so that you know if you need anything at stores at a glance). Thirdly, the list of crossed off items needs to be in a separate menu of “frequently purchased items” instead of in the main list.
Please make these changes quickly, as I still don’t know what I need at the grocers!
Many thanks for a great app in general.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AisleCat LLC
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 AisleCat LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium w/ 1 Month Free Trial $1.99
- Premium Access $1.99