With 1000s of fitness, yoga, meditation, and healthy cooking videos, Grokker makes it easy to find and save the right exercise videos for your busy life.
Save time, learn new skills, and add variety to your exercise routine with Grokker programs. Ranging from one week to six weeks in length, programs are organized to save you time. Our expert instructors will help you achieve your goals one video at a time. With over 80 goal-oriented programs to choose from and new programs added monthly, there's something new for you every day of the year.
Check out some popular programs:
* 21-Day Athlete: Build strength, shed excess weight, and improve your mobility with 15-minute workouts optimized to get you maximum results in minimal time.
* Weight Management Jumpstart: Get moving with beginner workouts, learn how to build sustainable habits, and start improving your nutrition in just one week.
* 21-Day Happy Yoga Challenge: Lower stress levels, practice self love, increase body confidence and experience more happiness each and every day through the combined practice of yoga and mindfulness exercises
* 14-Day Sugar Reset: A step-by-step program to help reset your sugar cravings and make a reduced sugar lifestyle a long term habit.
* 7-Minute HIIT: Achieve maximum results in minimal time with this high-intensity interval training (HIIT) program.
* Perfect Pilates: 5 workouts, 20 minutes each - these workouts can be fit into the busiest of schedules.
* Daily Muscle Relief: These 20-minute, low-impact exercises will strengthen and lengthen your muscles to alleviate pain and improve posture.
* Deep Sleep Release: Skip the hours of tossing and turning and turn on a sleep story with Natasha Kerry.
And many more.
Watch Anywhere: At home with our Apple TV app or on-the-go on your iPhone (requires iPhone 4s or iPad 2 or later)
Track Progress: We make it easy for you to keep track of minutes practiced and calories burned to stay motivated and achieve your goals.
Save & Organize: We'll organize the videos you watch, save, and love so it's quick and easy to find your favorites.
Find Something New: Filter by topic, difficulty level, and duration, or search by keyword to find the right video for your current level and schedule.
Receive Grokker notifications, track your wellness level and wellness minutes on your watch. Control video playback from the watch. Track your heart rate and active energy during yoga and fitness workouts and contribute to your Activity Rings when you complete Grokker workouts.
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
Grokker users can add calories burned from Grokker fitness workouts to Apple Health as well as Mindful Minutes for time spent doing meditation videos. Apple Watch users get real time updates of their heart rates and calories while doing workouts, and can contribute to their Activity Rings.
Grokker is free to download and use. Upgrading to Premium adds the ability to watch an unlimited number of premium videos per month and is available through an auto-renewing subscription. A monthly subscription is $14.99 and a yearly subscription is $119.99. There is a free trial period during which you may try out Grokker Premium without being charged. Payment will be charged to an iTunes Account at the culmination of the free trial period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. A subscription automatically renews at the listed monthly or yearly price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. A subscription may be managed in Account Settings after purchase.
Contact us email@example.com
We have made a lot of usability and performance improvements all across the app! Some highlights:
* All new search and browse - So easy to find just the right videos and programs with the new UI, and even faster results.
* New improved IDT - Claim your IDTs and add comments all at the same time.
* Easy to create and update your profile - add a profile picture, share your goals and inspirations with the Grokker community.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great content but frustrating scheduling software
Been subscribing for a few years now and love the content provided, within the app even though I don’t use it, as much as I should.
Although the trainer videos and content of other areas are excellent, there is a frustrating feature that, if improved would really improve the user experience of this app...in my opinion.
Scheduling sessions is one of them. Unless there is something I haven’t learned yet, you have to schedule them one-by-one, for each day that you want to be reminded of a session. I suggested a couple years ago that the app be updated to allow users to create their own work-out program, with the videos they enjoy watching the most, I.e. if I want the to do the same video each morning and another M, W, F in the evening, then allow user to schedule the video to watch for a “range” of days or multiple days at a time vs having to schedule them one-by-one, each day you want to watch it. This provides user the latitude of creating their own program with their favorite or new videos from multiple trainers, if they want.
Lastly, about a week ago, my Grokker app won’t load my calendar. Keeps giving me an error msg. The website calendar is still visible so not sure what happened to that. I sent a message to the customer support email but never heard back. Frustrating......
Other than the above, really do enjoy the content and trainers that Grokker has partnered with.
User since 2014
Please create an option to quickly find your previous comments that you post on videos. Maybe a search option within each video page or A page that has all your past comments in one space. I often will write a comment stating my own description of the exercise, what I liked or didn’t like, and it would be nice to quickly find these to remind myself what I thought of the video before I decide to play it again.
A Grokker Fan from day 1
I’ve been using Grokker daily since their development days. It’s been my go-to fitness app. They’ve curated a wide variety of yoga, pilates, fitness, nutrition and now mindfulness videos from leaders in the field. With my tight schedule I rarely have time to go to studios or the gym which makes me all the more grateful that Grokker exists. With the app I’m able to continue my practice while I’m traveling . Grokker is my lifesaver and I’ve recommended it to everyone. Keep up the great work Grokker!
For the developers:
Is there a way to review your history? I’d love a function to see what videos I’ve watched over a months time just see what patterns might have occurred and to remember which instructors I’ve followed the most. Maybe a personal counter that lets you see the number of times you’ve viewed a video and a log for videos watched over a week/month? Thanks!
- Grokker, Inc.
- 85.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Grokker Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Grokker Premium $14.99
- Grokker Premium $14.99
- Grokker Premium $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.