Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP Part 121, ATP Part 135, and Helicopter) and Aircraft Dispatcher (ADX) version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and illustrated explanations written by a professional team of pilot examiners and instructors.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps here in the AppStore use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test! Our GroundSchool app, on the other hand, features a much more comprehensive database (typically about 2-4 times the size of the demo FAA public one) of actual and current FAA questions that you likely can and will be asked on the actual test! This along with our detailed, professional explanations and easy to use interface are major reasons why pilots have come to trust GroundSchool.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA ATP written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Detailed Explanations written by an experienced editorial team of examiner and instructor pilots.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This ATP/ADX version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* ATP - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (Part 121)
* ATA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135)
* ATH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135)
* ADX - Aircraft Dispatcher
* ARA - Airline Transport Pilot Airplane (135) (added rating)
* ARH - Airline Transport Pilot Helicopter (135) (added rating)
* Canadian Airline Transport Pilot to USA FAA Conversion
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content and our explanations that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* We pride ourselves on the quality of our explanations. This is not some idle boast - our explanations are more detailed and more illustrated than that of ANY other FAA knowledge test provider, period.
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
ATP 121 or 135?
Some airplane pilots are not sure whether they should take the Part 121 or the Part 135 tests. In short, from the FAA's perspective, it doesn't matter - study for the one that is most interesting to you and perhaps the one that you envision as most relevant to your future career. for a more detailed description of this, please see our website.
Remember, this software allows you to study both 121 and 135 and jump between them (and the other ATP tests) as you'd like with no restrictions.
Good luck on your test!
Thank you for making us the most trusted FAA ATP Test prep! Works for all Airplane (Single and Multi) and Helicopter ATP tests, plus Aircraft Dispatcher too. This significant update looks better and works faster than ever before to help you learn the material and pass that test! Our test prep content is fully FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) compatible, and contains up to date and regularly updated questions. As always, this app features the best and most illustrated explanations in the business. Save study sessions and share them between devices using our cloud features and share your study progress with your instructor or school through the cloud. When you get the app, make sure to immediately check for content updates using the 'updates check' main menu option to make sure you have the latest learning content. This app is 100% what you need to pass your FAA knowledge test.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app and customer service!
I just passed my helicopter ATP checkride on June 1, 2020! This app was my only written study guide. Full disclosure, my helicopter ATP ride was an add-on rating, so my written was only 50 questions. This app, however, prepared me for exactly what I needed, as it can be tailored to your testing requirements. I scored a 92% on my written, where I missed two questions that were absolute bonehead mistakes on my part. There were two additional questions I missed where I answered them correctly per the app prep, but graded incorrectly by the FAA. I contacted Dauntless customer support about those two questions (and others throughout my studying), and Dauntless always responded to every inquiry. They were grateful for my grading input and said they’d revise those answers in the app. Top notch! You won’t be disappointed!
Helps a lot with the test
I have tried to use other applications to help me study for various FAA tests but they would have outdated questions or it would only be a final test and not help with the preparation of the test. I believe that the work that was put into this app but all the other apps that they have made is extremely well thought out and done in a fashion that makes it easy for the user to customize what they need to study for and what they are having trouble remember for the test. They also have amazing customer support for any questions that you have or any problems you have with the app. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to study for an FAA test and be able to study anywhere at anytime.
Excellent app, routinely updated, and top notch support
I’ve been flying commercially for many years, and a few years ago thought I could find the time to complete my ATP license. Although I never completed initially, the study material provided by Dauntless was all I needed to pass the test. Years later I plan to finally complete my ATP, and the Dauntless content is all updated, current, and I expect will be all I need again to complete the written.... now to make sure I can get the flight portion complete this time!
- Dauntless Software
- 738.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) Dauntless Aviation - www.dauntless-soft.com
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Review $18.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.