Spend less time studying and more time flying! This is the FAA Parachute Rigger version of GroundSchool, our FAA knowledge (written) test preparation featuring up-to-date questions, free updates, and a question databank maintained by our professional team of master parachute riggers.
GroundSchool is fully compatible with FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) and our editorial team is working to keep it so as ACS continues to evolve.
Don't be fooled by imitators! Competing apps here in the AppStore use only the limited set of questions that the FAA publicly releases via its website - that is not enough to adequately prepare you for your test! Our GroundSchool app, on the other hand, features a much more comprehensive database (typically about 2-4 times the size of the demo FAA public one) of actual and current FAA questions that you likely can and will be asked on the actual test! This along with our detailed, professional explanations and easy to use interface are major reasons why pilots have come to trust GroundSchool.
Study actual, up-to-date FAA questions and then ACE your FAA Parachute Rigger written test the easy way with GroundSchool FAA Knowledge Test Preparation software by Dauntless Aviation, the trusted leader in FAA written test preparation.
* Actual FAA Questions Current and Valid for Right Now. As soon as you install the software, use the 'update' feature and the software will connect to our servers, grab the latest questions, images, figures, and explanation content, and you'll be good to go.
* Question bank maintained by our experienced editorial team.
* All Charts and Figures Included
* Several flexible study modes - fits the way you want to study!
* Compatible with all FAA "ground school" classroom-based courses
This Parachute Rigger version of GroundSchool will prepare you for any or all of the following tests:
* Parachute Rigger Senior (RIG)
* Parachute Rigger Military Competence (RMC)
* Parachute Rigger Master (RMP)
* Designated Parachute Rigger Examiner (PRE)
With Dauntless Aviation's GroundSchool, you don't need to worry:
* Our material is UP TO DATE. No matter what date is listed here in regarding the 'Release date', this date refers to the program itself only. Once you get the program on your device, use the built-in update feature and it will connect to our servers and download the latest and greatest version of the test prep content that we have available. To learn more about this, please visit our website.
* Furthermore, you are welcome to update the material as often as you like. This means that even if you don't take your test soon, when do you, GroundSchool will be ready for you. Compare this to books or DVDs (which are going out of date from the moment they are printed).
* Tens of thousands of people have used our products to prepare for their FAA knowledge tests. Ours is a system that works.
Good luck on your test!
Master Riggers / Senior Riggers - Thank you for making us the most trusted FAA Parachute Rigger knowledge Test prep! This significant update looks better and works faster than ever before to help you learn the material and pass that test! Our test prep content is fully FAA ACS (Airman Certification Standards) compatible, and contains up to date and regularly updated questions. As always, this app features the best and most illustrated explanations in the business maintained by a 25+ year parachute rigging school. Save study sessions and share them between devices using our cloud features and share your study progress with your instructor or school through the cloud. When you get the app, make sure to immediately check for content updates using the 'updates check' main menu option to make sure you have the latest learning content.
Ratings and Reviews
Program Missing Many FAA Test Questions
Studied utilizing the Dauntless Program for about 2 months prior to the written test. Aced all of the questions that were available in the program; however, ten on my test were not. Got an 84. The extra questions were about number of patches authorized on each panel, types of AAD activation., etc. Additionally, while doing practice tests, the program randomly shuts down and you have to start all over again. That happened probably 10 to 15 times in the 2 months I utilized the program. Otherwise, It is a nice way to practice before you test.
Helpful but buggy
This app really helped me to prepare for my rigger exam. I used it pretty regularly and passed. While the majority of it is good, there are a significant number of bugs and issues with the app. It is completely overpriced for what you get. At this price point they should have their act together.
Sometimes when doing the practice test there would be no correct answer to a question. I highly suspect that there are a couple of incorrect answers. There is a function to get an explanation of an answer but it doesn't work at all. That being said, I was better prepared than if I had not used it and I would probably recommend it with the caveat that using it will probably be a lot like dating an Italian super-model. There will most likely be drama but it will probably be worth it.
I got a 84% on my written test and only studied this app for a few days, some ram-air questions on my test were not in this app..... That sucked
- Dauntless Software
- 149.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) Dauntless Aviation - www.dauntless-soft.com
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Review $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.